It wasn't shown that Hitomi placed higher in DOA4 so did she quit?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You may want to slow down on the threads you make, alot of the questions you ask could be posted in the general thread

And she didn't quit, the dimensions story showed that she was in the tournament but likely lost again

You may want to slow down on the threads you make, alot of the questions you ask could be posted in the general thread

And she didn't quit, the dimensions story showed that she was in the tournament but likely lost again
To Jann Lee ideally? I mean she did lose to Ein and that would make sense as she defeated Leifang and the number of opponents except for Ayane, Kasumi, Helena, and Ryu.

TheHunterKiller692

To Jann Lee? I mean, that would make sense as she defeated Leifang.

304bcadd-d4b2-43d9-9b20-710ccd366fa8.png

I think I'm beginning to understand what she meant by this line.

TheHunterKiller692

I'm sure Hitomi must've had a high win-streak before she'a convinced that the fourth tournament is a war, according to Hayate. Did she quit? If she didn't, what place would she have ended up ideally?
2a3f5e05-8d28-401a-8363-e26e66ed0923.png

I don't think she's aware of the Mugen-Tenshin clan, tho. If I were to bet on anything, she didn't actually want to kill him, either. So, I could call it a pyhrric victory on her part.

TheHunterKiller692

Is it me or does her dad think that she's not faithful enough to the dojo that he'd wager sending other prestigious students to fight her in even a local tournament?
Heck, we don't know if these characters in the screenshot are generics or not. So, I think I'd be able to assume that Hitomi losing the DOA tournament wouldn't be such a big deal to him.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
View attachment 37972
Is it me or does her dad think that she's not faithful enough to the dojo that he'd wager sending other prestigious students to fight her in even a local tournament?
I don't think he'd do that since Hitomi is better than everyone at their Dojo, I remember her telling Hayate(Ein in disguise) that none of them at the Dojo could even beat her xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well, either my memory is shit or Hitomi was ideological convinced that way herself.
I don't think she's like that, at least not in the retcon since she's alot nicer and doesn't seem like someone who's arrogant, she's always seemed naturally good and a fair sport. Even Ayane was surprised to see that her Karate was just as formidable as Ayane's ninjutsu which does say alot, and she's always placing in the major finals and only gets beat by Jann Lee iirc

TheHunterKiller692

Even Ayane was surprised to see that her Karate was just as formidable as Ayane's ninjutsu, and she's always placing in the major finals and got beat by Jann Lee, iirc.
Either that or everyone she fights in the tournament up to that point is a jobber destined for the unemployment line. Kinda like Pyrrah kicking Cardin's ass in Volume 2.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD