[Jan 20, 2013] SoCal Regionals 2013 AE, UMVC3, TTT2, SCV, DOA5 (Irvine, California)

ikodomo

The Socal vs NoCal event will probably happen on Friday since there will be time to do some exhibitions/special events after the pool brackets.

Keylay

Crap, I didn't notice that the actual tournament started on Friday. I signed up already but I don't know if I'll be able to take Friday off.

ikodomo

Crap, I didn't notice that the actual tournament started on Friday. I signed up already but I don't know if I'll be able to take Friday off.
Pools will be on Friday and Saturday. If you can't take the day off on Friday, hope your pool is on saturday. You could also ask tenren to see if he can put your name on the pools on saturday (if its possible).

Vincent Rayne

i'd be up to do all of this if i could have someone pay my way into registration and I'll pay them up front the first chance i meet them at the hotel or whatnot. Oh, and also, for the hotels with extra room. are people gonna have to pay for the rooms as well or are they paid off already. sorry if it seems like i'm asking for a lot but i don't have a bank account so that's why i can't pay. and i'm tight on money since I don't get paid until every two weeks.

ikodomo

I could pay for you for the late registration probably tomorrow. Give me the tournament info I need on the SoCal registration site asap so I can add you in. For the hotel room, the six of us are currently paying $55 each. If we have you on board, then it would be $47. The rooms are good from Thursday night to Sunday night.

Vincent Rayne

I could pay for you for the late registration probably tomorrow. Give me the tournament info I need on the SoCal registration site asap so I can add you in. For the hotel room, the six of us are currently paying $55 each. If we have you on board, then it would be $47. The rooms are good from Thursday night to Sunday night.
It's just full name and gamertag/PSN right? i'll tell you in the convo

ikodomo

Today is the last day for late registration for SCR. $45 for registration fee, plus $10 for each game you play. Don't forget to sign up if you are going. If you do forget, there will be onsite registration available at the venue on the day of the tournament.

Vincent Rayne

Today is the last day for late registration for SCR. $45 for registration fee, plus $10 for each game you play. Don't forget to sign up if you are going. If you do forget, there will be onsite registration available at the venue on the day of the tournament.
hey. how much was that hotel thing with you guys? i might be able to get it after all.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Couldn't get online registration paid, so I'm trying to come up with the money before thursday. I'll keep Vincent and Ikodomo updated...

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Scratch that, forget my last post. Shit is paid for, I'm going for sure~

Now I have incentive to practice like a mad man.

Vincent Rayne

We are currently paying $55. With you joining, in, everyone will be paying $47. Good from Thursday to Sunday night.

Hope you are able to get it.
alrighty then. then i'll be going on thursday then. i'll be going to where the destination at the top of this thread is. is the hotel near there?

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Just a lil' update from Alex Valle for those who don't have SoCal Regionals liked on Facebook; "Please Note: EVERYBODY is expected to be at SCR on Friday for check in by 9AM. If you don't have a player badge or spectator pass you will not be allowed in the ballroom. Also, there will be no switching from a Friday to a Saturday pool. We have to prepare for onsite registration which can be chaotic if not taken seriously. I appreciate everybody's understanding."

ikodomo

Don't forget, you can still sign up for the SoCal Regionals DOA 5 Tournament for the onsite registrations on Friday. However, you will need to be there 7am-9am to sign up or you will not get a spot. So it is best to be there early. Please show support for the game at this major event even if you don't completely like it. We need all the players we can get.

Stream Schedule: http://www.socalregionals.com/?p=412

Berzerk!

Idea: Someone take a collection bucket for DOA at EVO around at Socal regionals. Every DOA5 entrant required to put in $5.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD