Jann Lee combo thread

TRI Mike

This thread will be used to keep track of any combos we find for Jann Lee. I will try my best to keep the first post updated with any combos and other good set-ups posted by members so everyone can find them quickly.

Reserved.

Ninjaknowits

Im new here and I found this thread! I guess I will be the first to post. Lee's wall grab, 6T can go into dragon stance. I have no idea how to though. I get lucky by mashing P+K during the grabs animation. My TV is too small for me to read the command properly but it says 6T, then a little dot, P+K. Any help or ideas?

Jiraiya-Sama2390

Im new here and I found this thread! I guess I will be the first to post. Lee's wall grab, 6T can go into dragon stance. I have no idea how to though. I get lucky by mashing P+K during the grabs animation. My TV is too small for me to read the command properly but it says 6T, then a little dot, P+K. Any help or ideas?
You have to hit :P+K: when you see "combo throw" pop up on the screen. After that, you can follow it up with Dragon Stance :6::+::K: into :236::+::P:

TRI Mike

It's pretty much the same. I wouldn't finish a Lee combo with :P::P::P::2::K: because it doesn't activate any dangerzones for extra damage.

Tenren

if you can pull it off
:4::P::P::h:,:6::K:,:P::4_:, :P+K:, puts them into CB,:3::3: :P:,:P::P: :6::P:,:P::P::P::6_::P: does 117 damage with out wall and 170 with wall.

so far found setups into CB
:7::P:,:2::P:, :P: from here you can /
:6::P+K: or
:6::P::4_::P+K:
:9::P:,:6::P+K:
:9::P::4_:,:P+K:

:4::P::P::4_: from here you can /
:P+K:,:6::P+K: or
:P:,:6::P::4_:,:P+K: or
:P:,:6::K:,:6::P+K:
:P:,:9::P:,:6::P+K:
:K:,:6::P+K:
you can also free cancel the :4::P::P: into most of these for better mix up as i did above

Jefffcore

It's pretty much the same. I wouldn't finish a Lee combo with :P::P::P::2::K: because it doesn't activate any dangerzones for extra damage.
That's situational. If you want the wall splat, do P2PK, if you want floor damage do PPP2K. His PPP6P doesn't work the same anymore so you can't use it in most cases.

TRI Mike

Tenren, your first combo doesn't work because he can't go into Dragon Stance from a single jab.

:7::P:,:2::P:, :P: Doesn't work either because the low jab ends the stun making it impossible to CB.
:4::P::P::4_: only works in NH so it's very inconsistent.

I found the following CB set-ups:

:6::P::P: :H+K: *slight dash* :6::P+K: 64 dmg counter // 78 dmg hi-counter
:6::P::P: :9::P::4_: :P+K: 59 dmg counter // 72 dmg hi-counter
:6::P::P: :4::H+K: :6::P+K: 64 dmg counter // 78 dmg hi-counter

These are extremely basic. I must admit I'm having trouble finding uses to Dragon Stance and always end up getting interrupted when I go into it. I know it's my mistake because I've see what Jann is capable of with it.

For juggling:

:P::P::6::P::F: :P::2::P::K: seems to be the most damaging for lights and mid weights. Just like in DOA3, 4 and Dimensions.
:P::P::4::P::P: seems like the best option against Bass and Bayman.

Tenren

Tenren, your first combo doesn't work because he can't go into Dragon Stance from a single jab.

:7::P:,:2::P:, :P: Doesn't work either because the low jab ends the stun making it impossible to CB.
:4::P::P::4_: only works in NH so it's very inconsistent.

the last jab isnt a low its a mid. Its a combo that builds stun. The combo go high,mid,mid Also you can go into dragon stance off of :6::P::4_: or off :9::P::4_: which will give you DS off 1 jab so the first combo does work is you input the set correctly

TRI Mike

I see now. You put some commas between each command and my logic told me to free cancel between each.

Tenren

DG into CB combo does 140 damage with no wall
:6::6::F:, :6::6::H+K:,:4_::K:,:6::P::4_:,:P+K:,:3::3::P:,:P::P::6::P:,:P::P::P::6::P:
also
:6::6::F:, :6::6::H+K:,:4_::K:,:6::P::4_:,:P+K:,PB(:4_::P+K:) does 183 with danger zone wall:eek:

TRI Mike, i tend to only use it to recover quickly from 6PP if I see them block. With 9P or 6P as a bait setup. On block ill hold back and throw out a quick jab. Ive also got a lot of people to freeze up when seeing me go into DS. They just block so I mash throw so it comes out after DS. Other then that I only use it for combos like the one above

Tenren

sorry forgot that part the first combo will work on all but Bass and Baymen, also standard hit since you start with a throw. I also got the damage up to 147 by holding the :3::3::P:, a lil longer.
The second will work on everyone as its not a juggle

total fucking around and just found you :6::6::F:, :6::6::H+K:,:4_::K:, :6::6::H+K::4_:,:P+K:,:3::3::P:,:P::P::6::P:,:P::P::P::6::P: everyone but Bass n Baymen again and get 154 damage
and 189 with the power blow version on everyone lol

Boodendorf

Been trying to maximize guarenteed damages after a mid punch hold, here's what I found:
:4: :h: , :H+K: :6: :6: :4: :P: :P: :P: => 76 damages, timing is tight
:4: :h: , :4: :6: :P: => 70 damages
:4: :h: , :H+K: :1: :K: (then anything that follows is holdable but it can lead you to a CB into power blow or juggle) => 56 damages

From that last one you can do something like: :6: :H+K: :4_:, :P+K:, :3: :3: :P:, :P: :P: :P: :6: :P: does 128 damages.
I set the computer on fastest mid punch critical hold to see if it was guarenteed damages or not.
Sorry if it's already known, I didn't see it in this thread.

Edit: Made a video to show the timing for the first one:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD