DOA5U Jann Lee Top 10 Moves

KING JAIMY

Indeed my friend, while unsafe he does have many tools that can be used in many ways, his hybrid nature as a character is his biggest strength IMO. He can adapt to various situations using his moveset alone, like a true Jeet Kune Do practitioner. ;)
Regarding his dynamic moveset there are still a couple of moves I don't find myself using very often. What would be the general uses for:

:8::P::P::P:
:8::P::P::K:
:8::K:
:3::K::K:
:3::K::P:
:1::P::P:
:6::P+K::P:
:3::P+K:
:4::H+K::K:
:8::H+K:

Other than these, I pretty much use everything in his move arsnenal.

Darkslay

Regarding his dynamic moveset there are still a couple of moves I don't find myself using very often. What would be the general uses for:

:8::P::P::P:
:8::P::P::K:
:8::K:
:3::K::K:
:3::K::P:
:1::P::P:
:6::P+K::P:
:3::P+K:
:4::H+K::K:
:8::H+K:

Other than these, I pretty much use everything in his move arsnenal.

:8::P::P::P:/:K:: This string is actually pretty good, and has a number of uses, it forces you to pick between a crumple mid stun or a back turning high, pick your poison pretty much. The strings are tracking in its entirety, so it works wonder against characters with annoying dodging capabilities like Hayate, Christie and Marie Rose. :8::P: on its own will blow out LV3 stuns for a +9.
:8::K:: This move is great from stun since it will give you something guaranteed regardless of your position, and like i showed in my Fireworks Exhibition, the move can be devastating against an invisible wall.
:3::K::K:: The same use as :8::K: although it doesn't grant a BT stun, most of the times it will put the opponent in a most hold situation.
:3::K::P:: Mostly used to cash out damage in stun, and trigger danger zones of course, 5m of knockback remember?
:1::P::P:: Same as :3::K::P:, but it comes from a low so its more sneaky. :p
:6::P+K::P:: It can be used as a raw launcher since :6::P+K: causes a faint stun when not in a CB situation, it can also be used as a frame trap for people that thing they're safe after blocking the first strike.
:3::P+K:: Its his BnB crush tbh, risky though, you need to have a hard read, remember the knockback too.
:4::H+K::K:: Same as :6::P+K::P:, the :K: is naturaly safe due to pushback, decent spacing tool.
:8::H+K:: As a low crush of course, gives great ground game and its a true mid, making it basically his best forcetech, there's a couple of ways you can set up this move pretty effectively.

Every move can have a deceptive use, it can be tricky, but that's what makes the character so fun. :jannlee:

TRI_Gero

:3::P::+::K:, I've found myself using this move a lot lately, it's got a couple of simple and very effective uses, the first one is that it is a High Crush and is fairly quick, the second useful property of this move is that it is capable of Close Hit, even as a combo finisher it can net a good extra damage considering that it can net both Close Hit and Wall Splat damage.

I also wanted to add something extra :1::P::P:, can also turn out to be :1::P::K::4:, which will let you enter Dragon Stance right away, and it is the kick has the same properties of :6::h::+::K:, meaning it can bounce your opponent off the wall and then you use the dragon stance kick for refloat and then some other hit.

The real utility of this string is that you have two possible outcomes, either mid punch, or high strike.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD