JPN [PS3] Matchmaking in 日本

ModusPwnins

Not sure if the Japanese DOA players have some sort of forum that they frequent or whatever, or if anybody here can send them a message. In any case, tomorrow will be my last full day in Akihabara before I get on my flight to head back home the following afternoon. I'd like to thank everybody that I played over at Taito Hey, it's been an honor.
(7stars, Coodo, Kaya, Katsuninken, kz, bunch of players that I don't know the kanji to or can't remember the hiragana/katakana)
Thanks to Oku, the Ayane player, for showing me how to get an Aime card.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
@EMPEROR_COW

Not sure if the Japanese DOA players have some sort of forum that they frequent or whatever, or if anybody here can send them a message. In any case, tomorrow will be my last full day in Akihabara before I get on my flight to head back home the following afternoon. I'd like to thank everybody that I played over at Taito Hey, it's been an honor.
(7stars, Coodo, Kaya, Katsuninken, kz, bunch of players that I don't know the kanji to or can't remember the hiragana/katakana)
Thanks to Oku, the Ayane player, for showing me how to get an Aime card.

Any pics/vids of your time with them?

ModusPwnins

Actually I was so busy playing and taking notes that I didn't get around to taking any pics/ vids. Also, are we allowed to film inside the arcade?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I did it until someone told me otherwise, and I was referring to pics of you hanging out with the crew.

ModusPwnins

I see, nah didn't get any pics of me hanging with the crew. The attendance seems to change day to day and I didn't want to come off as some wierd foreigner asking for pictures out of nowhere.

Supersonic

So it seems i will be taking my PS3 with me when i go back in about a month or so.

PS3: ANIMEniac540

DOA5のために僕のIDを付けましょ。10月2日後、日本に戻ります!

shochusunet

So it seems i will be taking my PS3 with me when i go back in about a month or so.

PS3: ANIMEniac540

DOA5のために僕のIDを付けましょ。10月2日後、日本に戻ります!

Hiyas!

October 2nd, eh? I'm down for some good, long grinding sessions that weekend if you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hiyas!

October 2nd, eh? I'm down for some good, long grinding sessions that weekend if you are.

Since he hasn't posted in a month, but is still active, added the quote to your post as it would give him a notification.

ninemil

Standard Donor
Not Japan, but close - I'm living in HK now, and sit on a 1 GB/s line, so latency to Japan is similar to EU to EU conditions.

PSN: www-ninemil-com

私のIDも付けいただけませんか。よろしくお願いします^^

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD