Juggles and combos

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Thanks, I'm actually thinking about making another video because this is pre patch. But all of these combos still work and some of them work on higher weight classes now.
If you like I would collaborate with you in some ways. At least I have some ideas, for example there's some combos with :3_::P: as launcher, some juggles which end in forced tech, and perhaps adding more mix ups to the video while remove similar juggles in other to make it extensive/didactic Brad's exhibition and avoid it to become repetitive. :)

Bluefire501

If you like I would collaborate with you in some ways. At least I have some ideas, for example there's some combos with :3_::P: as launcher, some juggles which end in forced tech, and perhaps adding more mix ups to the video while remove similar juggles in other to make it extensive/didactic Brad's exhibition and avoid it to become repetitive. :)
Sure why not, but I'll probably wait until DOA5U comes out before I make the second one. But in the mean time you can send me a friend request on XBOX ( bluefire5o1 ) or PSN ( bluefire501). If you do it on xbox just send a message I will need to remove somebody first.

Tones

Premium Donor
Anyone got anything new?

I've found so far...

For his PL
HEAVY: hold 6 and for timing say to yourself "1 and 2"... 3k 3kp ppk
All other classes: sidestep 236p+k 3k4 p+k k+f

3p(charged)p or 4p+k while running p or 1kk to force tech if they don't tech roll
6k6k 1kk2k

Last edited:

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Best consistent PL combos I've found so far:
  • default situation (no ceiling, no danger zone, front facing enemy):
    :2::P: :4::6_::P::P::P::P::P::P: 24% more damage than PB
    (first strike misses cuz' it's just for timing purpose)

• ceiling:
    :5: :8::P: :214::P: :K::K::4: :P+K: :H+K: 40% more damage than PB

• ceiling + a bit far wall type DZ:
    :5: :8::P: :214::P: :3::K::P::P: :7::K: 41% more than PB with less damaging DZ

Tones

Premium Donor
Side step then 214p after PL. No timing required beyond buffering.

Nameless Sama

This is not a topic but it is really important to me guys. I need only 1 subcriber to reach 400 Subcirbers I thought to make for my thankfulness to make full doa5u combo video with all characters. I cant use all characters thats why I am asking to you guys can you join me and help me with my combo video ? My strongest character is Ryu. A video of friends would be awesome instead of creating solo videos which is really standard :/. Interest ? Ah yes only PSN D:

Patrick Wimmer

Standard Donor
This is not a topic but it is really important to me guys. I need only 1 subcriber to reach 400 Subcirbers I thought to make for my thankfulness to make full doa5u combo video with all characters. I cant use all characters thats why I am asking to you guys can you join me and help me with my combo video ? My strongest character is Ryu. A video of friends would be awesome instead of creating solo videos which is really standard :/. Interest ? Ah yes only PSN D:

I'm interested :)

Nameless Sama

Patrick If I got an answer from you that you can learn them then I will put you on my list :) Can you master it ;D. You have time till 14.12.13 cause from 14.12.13 I want to start my project and till this day I must complete my lplan who is using which character and what they want to ! I am truly honored too add you ;D

HoodsXx

Not sure if you guys have found this out or not yet but BT T.T 2P+K LHT 6 2P8 HS K is guaranteed on fastest SE as is BT T.T 2P+K LHT 6 2P BT 2K. Both can't be held.

Darth Lotonic X

"No Timing" Combos Power Launcher combos from my guide:

For information about the format of these combos go here

Anywhere:
Alpha: (:4::H+P:) :3::K:, :4::6::P::6::P::6::P::P::P: (102)
Everyone Else: (:2::P:) :4::6::P::6::P::6::P::6::P::P::P: (99)
^This is the combo that Tulkas posted, just formatted like the rest of my guide.

Last edited:

Tulkas

Premium Donor
light (alpha-152, eliot, hitomi, kasumi, kokoro, mila, leifang, pai)

next to / near danger zone

away from / no danger zone

floor danger zone

force tech

danger zone bounce

danger zone launch

medium (akira, brad wong, christie, gen fu, hayabusa, hayate, helena, jann lee, la mariposa, rig, tina)

floor danger zone

force tech

danger zone bounce

danger zone launch

heavy (bass, bayman)

floor danger zone

force tech

danger zone bounce

danger zone launch

This stuff is great! it would be really good to update it to ultimate 1.04. I have write down some new juggles, perhaps it could help. I think would be even better if @Seppu craetes a new thread for ultimate 1.04 brad juggles and he manages the first posts for sumarizing juggles. Even Seppu doesn't need to research everything, we can't post what we know and he just add it to reserved first posts. I propose many "first posts" because Brad juggling is complicates, many launchers left him in various stances and each one has its juggles...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD