Kayane's impressions on Dead or Alive 5 and IPL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayane recently posted her impressions on her experiences with Dead or Alive 5's E3 build and the IGN Pro League itself. In it, she talks a bit about her history with the Dead or Alive series and what her future plans are for it. Although she made a name for her self in Street Fighter and Soul Calibur, what many people don't know is that she started her competitive gaming addiction with Dead or Alive. Her favorites were Kasumi and Ayane, and that's where her name came from after blending the two together.

Kayane said:
Then, I focused more on Soul Calibur which was my first fighting game and made me love the genre, and didn’t participate to more DOA tournaments, also because the french scene didn’t have many tournaments for this game. SC Community has always been very active in France. I wish DOA could have such a strong community as well here.

I have always been a DOA fan, playing DOA3 and DOA Ultimate, DOA4 DOA dimensions…I heard about this CGS tournament with pro gamers, unfortunately I was 14 years old when it happened, so I was too young to compete. I remember how frustrated I was, I hated being that young ! So I stopped playing the game since nothing was happening either in France and stay focused on Soul Calibur 3.

kayane_shimbori.jpg

Kayane & DOA5 Director Yohei Shimbori​

She goes on to talk about her experience with the DOA community and the E3 event itself.

Kayane said:
I definitely loved the game, the players, the staff as Tecmo Koei and Team Ninja. DOA5 is the most beautiful fighting game i’ve ever seen. Really. I can’t wait to see the final version. And I still have so much fun playing it, especially with the new features such as Critical Burst and Power Blow…

I think I’ll play DOA5 seriously when it will be released So I can’t wait to join the community and play with many players ! Meeting all those DOA pro players and see how kind and cool they are, made me want to be involved in this community. So I hope you guys will be interested to play DOA5 and enjoy !

Oh, and I’ve heard there is a DOA community website and forum very active, if you’re interested in the game, you should definitely check Free Step Dodge website here !
Much love for DOA5 !

Stop on by her blog to catch her full story, and check the forums to discuss.

Source: Kayane's Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD