Kentucky Thread

SilverForte

So I plan to be back in Kentucky in June and want to get in some offline play with people, I know Nereus is there but the more the merrier you know. I would also like to use this thread to consolidate information on local places for gaming, etc.

SilverForte

Okay I dunno if multiple posting is gonna be a problem here, but I want to bump this thread with new info so...

This Sunday 12pm- around 8pm Me and Nereus are holding a session at parallel worlds gaming, https://www.facebook.com/ParallelWorldsGaming

Everyone is welcome, if you can bring a setup(TV,console,controllers), that would be most welcome. Also bring 2$ as there may be a fee, I'm not 100% sure yet if it's only for playing smash bros but who knows, just make sure you have it handy just in case. I will be bringing a 360/ps2 and lots of fighting games, including

Doa5u, Doa2U. Doa3, MvC3, SSF4, Tekken 6, KOF 2002UM, VF5FS, SCV, SCIV, SCIII, Arcana Heart. If you want to bring anything else feel free.

R4712-VR88

Nice to see that there's something DOA held in this state. I can't make it up there but we need to try and get together when I have days off work!

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Just so everyone know, I had already gotten a hold of a TV after taking a small visit to my birthplace Fort Knox.
I also have a MadCatz TE (Silent Buttons and Square Gate), two Logitech PC Controllers and one Playstation controller. I'll also go ahead a bring my PS3 with me as well.
I should be good to go for today. Hope to see everyone there...

Nereus

Standard Donor
Just so everyone know, I had already gotten a hold of a TV after taking a small visit to my birthplace Fort Knox.
I also have a MadCatz TE (Silent Buttons and Square Gate), two Logitech PC Controllers and one Playstation controller. I'll also go ahead a bring my PS3 with me as well.
I should be good to go for today. Hope to see everyone there...
I hope you don't me asking Great but, what happened today man?

Nereus

Standard Donor
Hey all. Couldnt make it for this gathering but if there are any future get-togethers, keep me posted. Would definitely like to attend these.
I'll see what i have planned soon, also, ggs Forte. Shoutouts to switching tv's, gave my execution back lolol

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Sorry, I could not make it to the event due to my occupation...
I hope ya'll had a lot of fun, though.

SilverForte

GG's Nereus. great stuff today. I def feel like I'm improving each time we play. Offline is so much better.

To everyone, our next meeting will probably be in two weeks, next week is Tisha bav so I can't make it.

SilverForte

Reminder, we'll be having the gathering same time same place this sunday, I just got third strike while it was on sale, so I'll have that as well.

SilverForte

Been a while, guys I highly recommend you all to join this group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KentuckyGamingAlliance/

They meet at through the decades at the corner of hurstbourne and taylorsville rd. Saturday from 4 pm-midnight.

This is important as we need to get some doa players down there, as it is just me. All they really play is marvel and sf which is fine but I would like to play the fighters I enjoy the most sometime.

@Nereus is there any chance you can make it there? Till school ends I can't schedule any sunday events.

Nereus

Standard Donor

They meet at through the decades at the corner of hurstbourne and taylorsville rd. Saturday from 4 pm-midnight.

This is important as we need to get some doa players down there, as it is just me. All they really play is marvel and sf which is fine but I would like to play the fighters I enjoy the most sometime.

@Nereus is there any chance you can make it there? Till school ends I can't schedule any sunday events.

I'm going to be going more once we're on break... since GG is going to be there as well once it comes out.

Doc

I'm new to FSD but I've coincidentally joined that group awhile ago. I'm mainly an online warrior on PSN but I want to make the switch over to offline.

SilverForte

I'm new to FSD but I've coincidentally joined that group awhile ago. I'm mainly an online warrior on PSN but I want to make the switch over to offline.

We should def get some games in sometime, I'll add ya on psn. Hopefully we can meet offline as well.

SilverForte

Ok folks. @Nereus, @R4712-VR88, there's this place called hideaway saloon on bardstown road, they have weekly game days starting at 4 pm tuesday. if anyone is interested let me know, I can bring doa or somethin. @Doc and me already know about it, its a cool place.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD