Kick Cancel's

Nuke-Nin

Edited:
I'd like to thank Kevin Cruz for being kind enough to post the video reference of sarah's Movelist from VF5:FS

Here is what i've gotten from the video everything listed has been verified!
Sarah Cancels:
44KKH
3KKH
6P+KPKH
6P+K3PKH
4H+KH
9H+KKKH
FromFlamingo 4(or6)P+KH

Rpg

Since learning all of sarah's Kick cancel's can be the difference between Winner or Loser (that and i only know 2)
So heres what i know

4H+KH
FLA8/6P+KH

i know that she has atleast a few more can anyone helpout
How do you read this 4h+kh stuff all i know how to read are the stuff from the game such as P,K,T H and so on

Dave

How do you read this 4h+kh stuff all i know how to read are the stuff from the game such as P,K,T H and so on

http://sonichurricane.com/articles/sfnotation.html

At the way bottom you will find a great graphic describing it.

EDIT: I know her command list. I've been playing her since Virtua Fighter... the cancels just seem different... I can't perform the one all the time. I think it's my timing. The others are easy.

Nuke-Nin

Thats a good question to newcomers
on a regular keyboard to the right there is a number pad that should resemble this
they represent directions
7 8 9 = :7: :8: :9:
4 5 6 = :4: :5: :6:
1 2 3 = :1: :2: :3:
5 = No direction
I don't use my xbox very much so strong punch is LB Strong kick is RT to do a taunt is back forward back RB correct?(Please correct if wrong)
so Strong punch is really pressing Punch + Kick at the same time or LB the first Kick cancel posted was 4H+K thats Back + strong kick(block/guard and kick at the same time) then Cancel or F/G/H i prefer to use H since F was abandoned long ago after doa3 and G reminds me of T which is grab hope this helps!

Nuke-Nin

A good reference for that could be Sarah's command list from VF5FS.
from that video i've gotten
Sarah Cancels:
44KKH
3KKH
6P+KPKH
6P+K3PKH
4H+KH
9H+KKKH
FromFlamingo 4(or6)P+KH

going to test them all!

Edit: Idk if theres more but these are literally all of the Kick cancel's from VF5:FS lol

Nuke-Nin

:O just like Akira Yuki our very own Sarah Bryant can do PKH its her 10-frame jab with a shuffle!

Rpg

Thats a good question to newcomers
on a regular keyboard to the right there is a number pad that should resemble this
they represent directions
7 8 9 = :7: :8: :9:
Of course this helped me out ;)
4 5 6 = :4: :5: :6:
1 2 3 = :1: :2: :3:
5 = No direction
I don't use my xbox very much so strong punch is LB Strong kick is RT to do a taunt is back forward back RB correct?(Please correct if wrong)
so Strong punch is really pressing Punch + Kick at the same time or LB the first Kick cancel posted was 4H+K thats Back + strong kick(block/guard and kick at the same time) then Cancel or F/G/H i prefer to use H since F was abandoned long ago after doa3 and G reminds me of T which is grab hope this helps!

Paradise

Not sure if this counts as a 'kick cancel', but during foward slide (66P+K) 2K is only a low but 2KK turns into her FLA-3H+K strike into grab. Even if you mess up the timing for the throw you get a sitdown stun. I LOVE this move.

Nuke-Nin

how do i enter FLA after 66P+K step?
I do not know, After 66P+K isn't your only option 4 which Sabaki's Mid p's and other attacks and a few strings, after 66P+K she can also do H+K i believe someone please correct me if im nissing anything

Lulu

So I was trying some of these Kick Cancels and its seems like you can cancel the cancel back into normal stance.... if that makes sense.
What I mean is Double Tapping :h::h: or Holding it down :[H]: seems to put you back into Normal Stance instead of Flamingo Stance.

Calintzsan

Edited:
I'd like to thank Kevin Cruz for being kind enough to post the video reference of sarah's Movelist from VF5:FS

Here is what i've gotten from the video everything listed has been verified!
Sarah Cancels:
44KKH
3KKH
6P+KPKH
6P+K3PKH
4H+KH
9H+KKKH
FromFlamingo 4(or6)P+KH

I would like to make a correction here and add some others, since I've been cancelling with Sarah regularly for a while now.

From Flamingo :4:(or :6:):P:+:K::h: should be :8: or :2:, not :4: or :6:. This is her Flamingo sidestep move that can act as a kick but can be cancelled. Also, here are all of her cancels:

Sarah's Cancels:
:K::h:
:P::K::h:
:4::4::K::K::h:
:3::K::K::h:
:6::P:+:K::P::K::h:
:6::P:+:K::3::P::K::h:
:4::h:+:K::h:
:9::h:+:K::K::K::h:
:3::3::h:+:K::K::h:
From Flamingo :2:(or :8:):P:+:K::h:

*Just went ahead and double-checked; these are in-fact all of her input cancels. Her step-cancels are not included here though.*

Last edited:

Calintzsan

I do not know, After 66P+K isn't your only option 4 which Sabaki's Mid p's and other attacks and a few strings, after 66P+K she can also do H+K i believe someone please correct me if im nissing anything

:6::6::P:+:K: doesn't go into Flamingo stance at all, it's just her sliding motion.

After 66P+K, she can do:
:h:+:K:
:K:
:P::P::K:
:P::P: :6: :P::P: :6:....continue forever
:2::K:, :2::K::K: or:2::K::K::5::T:
:P:+:K:
:4: (backslide)

From backslide:
:P:
:P:+:K:
:h:+:K: