King of Fighters XIII

TRI Mike

I recently purchased KOF13 out of curiosity, I had never played a game in the series and didn't know anything about it except for Mai's boobs, and wow. It is very cool. Looks a lot like a more old-school 2D fighter but the characters, animations, gameplay, stages and even the music are pretty good.

I'm currently trying to learn the basics with Kyo, Mai and Kensou though I'm interested in Athena as well. Does anyone here have the game¿ any recommendations to play it¿

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Mai's boobs are cool.

I have the PS3 version but leave it at a local fighting game hangout as I was the first to purchase it, and just recently got the 360 version. I always have to relearn the new KOF system as it always feels different from the last. Looking to get a bit better at it. Team currently undecided but might just stick with the female team, and might replace king for either Kim, Clark, or Daimon.

Gill Hustle

I play on 360 but prefer to play OFFLINE.

If your on the East Coast I don't mind trying out connections.

As far as characters, go with who you like.

Characters that I'm using:

Leona ;) teamed with Ralf, Clark, K', King, Kyo, and Kula

TRI Mike

comboing in this game is fucking ridicolous... I can't cancel the moves correctly, no matter how hard I try...

Finally figured out my team for this game: Ryo, Kula, Saiki.

I'm not finding combos in this game to be too hard. I can sort of do some of the more advanced ones and I've only had about 2 hours practice total. I don't actually own this game (or a PS3 for that matter) so I'm stuck practicing whenever I get a chance between casuals.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD