DOA5LR Lag in PC version?

Old Bear

Standard Donor
Hi, I was not sure if there was a thread for this or not but if there is please feel free to pull this down. Anyways I was curious if anyone has had issues with lag in the game? My frame rate sometimes drops as low as 48 Frames. This is not consistent but every few matches I get these lag moments. I have tried turning off AA and shadows and while it helps a little I still get random moments of lag.

My specs are

GPU: GEFORCE GTX 660ti

CPU: AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon HD graphics

Memory: 8GB RAM

Resolution: 1920X1080

Windows 8.1

If anyone has any suggestions or answers I greatly appreciate it. Thanks :bayman:

Tempest

Hi, I was not sure if there was a thread for this or not but if there is please feel free to pull this down. Anyways I was curious if anyone has had issues with lag in the game? My frame rate sometimes drops as low as 48 Frames. This is not consistent but every few matches I get these lag moments. I have tried turning off AA and shadows and while it helps a little I still get random moments of lag.

My specs are

GPU: GEFORCE GTX 660ti

CPU: AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon HD graphics

Memory: 8GB RAM

Resolution: 1920X1080

Windows 8.1

If anyone has any suggestions or answers I greatly appreciate it. Thanks :bayman:
You might want to check your CPU usage via taskmanager. If it's constantly at 100% you might need to overclock it. That GPU shouldn't be having trouble. Worst comes to worst lower the resolution.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Disable shadows and AA completely and see if it stops. Your CPU isn't super hot so that may be the issue.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD