Last Call for the Collector's Edition in the US!

We've got some good news for Team NINJA and a swift kick for the rest of you in a holding pattern: the DoA5 Collector's Edition is out of stock at GameStop for Xbox 360! As the sole distributor in the US, there is currently no other way to obtain that version of the game. That being said, the PS3 Collector's Edition is currently still available as of this writing, so get a move on! You should still be able to pre-order today, however there is a good likelihood pre-orders will close today or tomorrow. Hit the link to see the full article at GamePur.

Source: Gamepur

I pre-ordered my 360 CE copy a month in advance, so I should still be able to obtain mine right? Please tell me this only applies to those who have not pre-ordered yet.

EDIT: Nevermind that was a stupid question lol.

I pre ordered the ps3 version the day it was available to pre order. One of the gamestop employees told me they ceased pre orders for both versions 2 weeks ago.

And this is why I pre order the games I want the most, though to be honest I would never have expected a shortage but w/e it doesn't concern me.

Yeah found out today that they had 6the pre orders of the collectors and was sent 7. I'll still go early just in case they try some BS and paid it off in full today.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD