Lei Fang/Tina Win Pose

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnD34D

Hey I'm trying to get my hands on an image or gif of Lei Fang and Tina's tag win pose from DOA2/3/4. Anyone have that image or gif? Am I the only one who remembers this was the original team?! Fuck Tina and Sarah! Fuck Lei Fang and Hitomi!

TRI Mike

They're most likely gonna be a team in DOA5 as well. Don't worry. And no, I don't have anything like that man.

UnD34D

They're most likely gonna be a team in DOA5 as well. Don't worry. And no, I don't have anything like that man.
I'm having a internet convo/ fight with Shad on how LF is better than Tina and he replied with Tina in DOA: The movie giving the thumbs down all cocky! I need this picture! So far all I could shoot back was a picture of Tina putting LF in her 6,4+:H+P:, so it looks like they are 69ing, and then a pic of LF doing her 6,4+:H+P: so it looks like she is slapping Tina's ass. I can do better than this!

FakeSypha

Thats exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!
You're welcome. And take this too.

tinaxleifang2.gif

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I always get depressed when I remember the abomination that was DOA: The Movie.

I've still never even seen it. It's reception was so negative, that I just stayed away from it. Earlier this year I actually decided to try and watch it. I found some account on YouTube that uploaded the whole movie in several segments. I couldn't finish it. I couldn't even get thirty minutes into it. I think I got up to Christie's introduction, maybe a little farther than that, then I was done. It was terrible.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
There's no possible way for the DOA movie to be enjoyed... at all.

Maybe not if you thought it was actually going to be a good movie, but I went in drunk and knowing it would be terrible and I thought it was hilarious. Like, so bad it's good hilarious.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Maybe not if you thought it was actually going to be a good movie, but I went in drunk and knowing it would be terrible and I thought it was hilarious. Like, so bad it's good hilarious.

That's also how I thought it would be. Either just plain terrible, or "so bad, it's good". After all, it's a movie of a game. Even so, I can't bring myself to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD