Leon Vs. Bayman glitch.

Incognito

So apparently there is a glitch that only happens in round 1 of Leon Vs. Bayman that has happened three times to me online. I don't know what causes this to happen. All I know is that the Leon user's movements control the characters movements along with the camera as if you're in spectator mode. It will not end until the 1st round ends. Then it no longer occurs in that match. It won't show what happens in a replay. So if anybody experiences this and has recording devices, record it, and post it here so the community along with TN can see it.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
I've had that happen, but it wasn't with Leon vs Bayman, 'cause I don't use either of them. Don't remember who I did use, though. It's pretty weird..

David Gregg

I agree w/ Russian. I don't even play Leon but I kept picking him vs. Bayman on the desert stage just so I could keep turning the camera around.

Incognito

Are you guys serious? It needs to be fixed. This is an issue; Not a new feature of the game. If you can replicate it, record it if you have the tools to do so and post it up. TN needs to fix it.

djynho

probably shouldnt post it here as it has nothing to do with bayman or leon, but sometimes where i would get knockout near a breakable object for example in sakura stage, but toward the open space area, my character would somehow do a 360 a go hit the breakable object behind my opponent's intended kick's direction. If that made any sense. Its weird

Incognito

probably shouldnt post it here as it has nothing to do with bayman or leon, but sometimes where i would get knockout near a breakable object for example in sakura stage, but toward the open space area, my character would somehow do a 360 a go hit the breakable object behind my opponent's intended kick's direction. If that made any sense. Its weird
I've seen it happen to me too. My friend, Sly and I were playing and I smacked him into what I thought was the wall, and he did a 360 spin into a environment object. I was confused. Not to mention the buggy walls that are annoying.

Incognito

Also I didn't know it wasn't a Bayman or Leon problem since I've never seen it under any other circumstances.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
I went through my replays and I think it was Leon vs Bayman, 'cause I have a replay of me just moving around for the entire first round after the first ten seconds. Apparently I did use Leon. :v

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Are you guys serious? It needs to be fixed. This is an issue; Not a new feature of the game. If you can replicate it, record it if you have the tools to do so and post it up. TN needs to fix it.

could be, it needs some work obviously but i think it really shows off that this is a 3D game. i only ask that TN take that into consideration for future games. obviously from competitive stand point its not a good idea but even then its not a big deal

the second it happens just restart the match its not something that happens constantly and you can tell something is wrong before the first punch is even thrown.it shouldn't affect anything in a big way.

Incognito

could be, it needs some work obviously but i think it really shows off that this is a 3D game. i only ask that TN take that into consideration for future games. obviously from competitive stand point its not a good idea but even then its not a big deal

the second it happens just restart the match its not something that happens constantly and you can tell something is wrong before the first punch is even thrown.it shouldn't affect anything in a big way.
I'm just gonna assume that I'm being trolled right now. Haha. Very funny. Ya' got me.

Incognito

I went through my replays and I think it was Leon vs Bayman, 'cause I have a replay of me just moving around for the entire first round after the first ten seconds. Apparently I did use Leon. :v
I told ya', man. But still I'm sure there is something else to it.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I'm just gonna assume that I'm being trolled right now. Haha. Very funny. Ya' got me.

from the sound of it you havent even seen the glitch so i dont want to hear shit from you. all i did was suggest something for future games not even disagreeing with removing the current glitch and tell you no its not that big of a deal at the moment. go fuck yourself

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
"So apparently there is a glitch that only happens in round 1 of Leon Vs. Bayman that has happened three times to me online."

Raansu

from the sound of it you havent even seen the glitch so i dont want to hear shit from you. all i did was suggest something for future games not even disagreeing with removing the current glitch and tell you no its not that big of a deal at the moment. go fuck yourself

Is this guy for real?

Incognito

Is this guy for real?
I'm guessing he is. I thought he was trolling the living hell out of me. I guess not.. Well excluding that little bit of fail, it needs to be removed. That is a serious issue and I've been told it also happens offline which Brute already covered. Again, if any of you have a way of recording footage of it and showing it to everyone so TN will patch it out, that'd be great.

David Gregg

Hey now let's all get along. I'd upload footage if I could but I can't so you'll have to just take my word. I can get it to happen every time for versus mode if I pick Leon and the cpu is Bayman. The solution is to only use the d-pad (using the analog sticks will rotate the camera). Also don't use the left or right trigger buttons as they will rotate the camera sideways.

Had to actually actively find how to rotate the camera once I heard about it since I don't use analog stick or LT/RT (may also explain why other ppl aren't seeing it as well). Like I said before though it's sort of an interesting thing (I still agree with Russian). I played DOA5+ on the vita and there was a 1st person fighter mode which was pretty cool imo.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD