Community Let's expand the Wiki

RiBu

So I was looking through the wiki, and noticed that while it has a fairly decent collection of info about the general system of DOA5 there isn't much going on character wise. Going over the character sections info is usually all over the place with only snippets of stuff/info only pertaining to DOA5. I think if we started working together to get basic info for each character in there it'd be a good starting point for people wanting to get into the game/pick up a character.

The first thing each character needs is their DOA5U Frame Data compiled, then maybe going through the combo section and expanding those based around Natural Launchers NH/CH, Post-CB combos, and PL combos. After that it would be a matter of highlighting each individual characters strengths/weaknesses, maybe some general notes and whatnot.

Last edited:

RiBu

Okay so if you're interested in helping, I'll do all the wiki editing since it seems to be an open wiki(?) All I need are people to give me the info for X character if they don't want to edit.

i'll probably start working on compiling frame data for character who don't have their's up next week if no one else does. Will also be going through the character section to scour relative info and whatnot.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
putting those to 1 means that HCH will be listed with Cr( ) around it. Basically meaning: Critical Hi-Counter Hit.

Brute

Standard Donor
putting those to 1 means that HCH will be listed with Cr( ) around it. Basically meaning: Critical Hi-Counter Hit.
Thanks.

Also, I noticed with the "Wall" variable there seems to be only 0 and 1 (1m or nada), but don't some moves have further wall-splat reach than others (3m and the like)?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Started working on Hayabusa a bit. Not sure what all the options mean (like CHCH & CBH), but I've been filling in what I can. Time consuming.

Is the Ren-Kijin-Daihoda different based on charge?

I would separate the move out based on the different effects for the charge.
:P::P::2::K::P: no charge
:P::P::2::K::[p]: semi-charge
:P::P::2::K::[[p]]: full charge

that is if semi & full differ.

Thanks.

Also, I noticed with the "Wall" variable there seems to be only 0 and 1 (1m or nada), but don't some moves have further wall-splat reach than others (3m and the like)?

Yes, it started out with a "Yes/No" (0/1) but I changed it to "#m" so just enter whatever the value is for the knockback.

Brute

Standard Donor
Is the Ren-Kijin-Daihoda different based on charge?
I would separate the move out based on the different effects for the charge.
:P::P::2::K::P: no charge
:P::P::2::K::[P]: semi-charge
:P::P::2::K::[[P]]: full charge
that is if semi & full differ.
Yes, it varies by charge, but the benefits are dichotomous (ie: either full charge or no charge; there are no bonus properties in-between sans charge and full charge).
I can change it to read that way, if that would be more uniform.

Yes, it started out with a "Yes/No" (0/1) but I changed it to "#m" so just enter whatever the value is for the knockback.
Thanks.

RiBu

I have not given up on this yet lol...I've been pretty busy since NEC with graduate school applications/semester finals/blahblah

I'll be trying to fill out the wiki during my break. I seriously appreciate any of the help given.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD