DOA5LR List of Outfits Included: DOA5/U

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
This is great news, even for people who bought the DLC prior. Nobody knew Last Round was going to be a thing, so it's not like there's any love lost. It just helps me confirm that I can purchase the remaining DOA5U DLC that I missed out on. Might as well just give in and buy the Private Paradise videos as well. Since I'm going from PS3 to PS4 (eventually), I want to have all the Ultimate DLC.

Kronin

This is great news, even for people who bought the DLC prior. Nobody knew Last Round was going to be a thing, so it's not like there's any love lost. It just helps me confirm that I can purchase the remaining DOA5U DLC that I missed out on. Might as well just give in and buy the Private Paradise videos as well. Since I'm going from PS3 to PS4 (eventually), I want to have all the Ultimate DLC.

If you want a suggestion, I would wait anyway until the release of the game before getting them. Maybe we could get discounts for the last pack missing that still didn't get a cheaper price (but I know that it's not so likely because the missing ones are only the most recent ones if I'm not wrong).

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
If you want a suggestion, I would wait anyway until the release of the game before getting them. Maybe we could get discounts for the last pack missing that still didn't get a cheaper price (but I know that it's not so likely because the missing ones are only the most recent ones if I'm not wrong).
That does seem like a good course of action. TN did recently put a lot of costumes on sale in order to get people to buy them so that they transfer over to Last Round. The packs I'm missing currently are Bath & Bedtime, Maid Costumes, Ultimate Sexy Bunny, and Police Uniform. So there's only four packs left for me to buy so that I can have all of the DLC for Ultimate. And since I won't be getting the PS4 version anytime soon and will be stuck on PS3 for awhile, might as well just get it all now.

Aspect

I've already bought all the costumes I wanted for my characters but this is still good to know.

Blash

Im happy, as I am going from xbox 360 to PC, this is good news as all the costumes I have bought are in the freebees. As is the 3 or 4 I was thinking of buying. But my xbox is bust so I have to wait.

Still though, great news! Glad TN decided to include these!

Shabozz

I've already bought all the costumes I wanted for my characters but this is still good to know.

Yea i haven't bought all of the costumes yet so its good to know what i can buy so i wont be making an over purchase. But i still might because i will still be playing on ps3 maybe.

The remaining dlc costumes from DOA5U will most likely be released in a DOA5LR exclusive costume bundle at a significant discount. Or not since they put it all on the disc and still expected people to pay 93 dollars for on disc dlc.

Last edited:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
The remaining dlc costumes from DOA5U will most likely be released in a DOA5LR exclusive costume bundle at a significant discount. Like how there was a DOA5 complete costume set that contained all the costumes that were not included in DOA5U for free.
I could see this being the case, especially for people who are purchasing the Steam version.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD