Community Looking for a training partner(s). PSN

-Might-2

Sound unusual for most but i'm loooking for someone or a few more players to help me practice. New to the DOA scene and started on Ultimate. As much as i'm starting to like the game I kinda hate it because players online give the wrong criticism. So i'm looking for players that have experience with DOA that are willing to take some time out of their hands to help a noob player improve on the game. I'm open to criticism when it comes to the practice.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Sound unusual for most but i'm loooking for someone or a few more players to help me practice. New to the DOA scene and started on Ultimate. As much as i'm starting to like the game I kinda hate it because players online give the wrong criticism. So i'm looking for players that have experience with DOA that are willing to take some time out of their hands to help a noob player improve on the game. I'm open to criticism when it comes to the practice.
As of now I have a mic, and I know others who have a mic.

My knowledge of characters outside of Christie is limited, but I'm sure with the combined help of @Tenryuga, @JDE, and others, we may be able to help.

Nereus

Standard Donor

Im still willing to help you bro.. just hit me up whenever. The connection won't be the best though. Also.. depending on where your from the group AFD is actually from Cali. You should hit them up for offline casuals. Hajin may be able to give you some tips, he's played my Jacky long enough to show you what works and what doesn't work.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Im still willing to help you bro.. just hit me up whenever. The connection won't be the best though. Also.. depending on where your from the group AFD is actually from Cali. You should hit them up for offline casuals. Hajin may be able to give you some tips, he's played my Jacky long enough to show you what works and what doesn't work.
YAAAAAAAY!

Tenryuga

I don't know who you play but I can comment on things like your fundamentals or mistakes. Just add me.

-Might-2

Definitely will add you Tenryuga and Nereus I see you playing DOA here and there but I don't want to bother you while you play. About the offline casuals with AFD i'll check it out and Awesmic i'll greatly appreciate it if you guys could help me with my mistakes.

Nereus

Standard Donor
Definitely will add you Tenryuga and Nereus I see you playing DOA here and there but I don't want to bother you while you play. About the offline casuals with AFD i'll check it out and Awesmic i'll greatly appreciate it if you guys could help me with my mistakes.

Lol i don't mind being bothered Might... just hmu whenever

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD