DOA5 Looking for knowledgeable DoA5 players.

Bram

Dear Dead or Alive community,

My name is Bram, I'm one of the founders and upcoming community manager for a European directed Fighting Game Community platform that's currently under development. In our platform we desire to include Dead or Alive 5 Last Round to the collection of represented fighting games. Our platform will organize and host online tournaments, inspection of frame data relevant to certain characters from specific fighting games, forums, explained terminology, European events calendar, news and more.

Our platform aims to expand the player base of fighting games we represent and to bring more attention Fighting Game Community.

We are momentarily working on the platform with a very small team. Our combined knowledge is insufficient to offer players from all fighting games we represent enough specific information for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round.

We are looking for players the would like to share detailed information on Dead or Alive 5 Last Round. For Dead or Alive 5, we are mainly looking for extended character breakdowns for the entire cast and additional information per character and frame data (source).

For more information on our platform in development I'd recomment visiting: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingofEU ,where the global guidelines are clarified.

Hopefully some volunteers who share the same passion might be able to help us out.

Regards,

Bram

PS: Thanks to Matt, and the rest of the Free Step Dodge team for letting us post our request on their forums.

Legendary Goken

Standard Donor
Well Bram, I'd like to help you out. But before I do, I'd like to see the following,

-your community website
-some solid DOA content
-and a couple of members who have some experience with graphic design and website management.

The only link you have set up for people is your steam profile, which unfortunately is not enough for people to get excited about. If you want help, you have to create content first. Cheers. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD