Looking for players

Vanity Assassin

Hi, It's Vanity Assassin:)

I have been out of the gaming loop for almost 3 years now ever since I had my daughter and got married, but since DOA5 is coming out I am getting back into playing online again. So I am looking for anyone who is up for games and good conversation. if anyone wants to get to know me, or anyone I used to play with and I have lost touch with wants to reconnect again just add me on live or leave me a comment here.

MY GT is Hot Pink Vanity

Allan Paris

I don't really play DOA4 much, dat VF:FS is where it's at! When I do get on I wouldn't mind playing with you. I get on sparingly, so whenever you are on just let me know. If I can weigh the headache, we can mash.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I can be seen occasionally on Soul Cal. You will see me a ton when DOA 5 launches though.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I don't like fighting online when I can avoid it, but I play SCV (badly but still better than anyone but tournament players), UMvC3, and that's it.

Vanity Assassin

yeah I play casually now but if your up for playing or conversation, I am on at night after Isabelle's asleep, so you can always find me then.

Allan Paris

DOA4 doesn't have to be a headache. Just approach it like Luke's Jedi training in Ep.IV ... put on a blindfold, and use the Force. lol

There was logic and science behind the force Luke used. This particular 'force' everyone has access to it and it throws all the science and intelligent logic out the window.

Game Over

There was logic and science behind the force Luke used. This particular 'force' everyone has access to it and it throws all the science and intelligent logic out the window.

And in the Star Wars world, the Force was there for everyone to use. The Force flows through every living person, every living creature, every living ... ... ...

... ok, I can't keep going on like this in reference to DOA4 with a straight face! The game just can not be taken serious AT ALL. So, just pull an Itagaki and "Hit the buttons faster!"

Xzibit.jpg

DOA4SHADOWFOX

Hi, It's Vanity Assassin:)

I have been out of the gaming loop for almost 3 years now ever since I had my daughter and got married, but since DOA5 is coming out I am getting back into playing online again. So I am looking for anyone who is up for games and good conversation. if anyone wants to get to know me, or anyone I used to play with and I have lost touch with wants to reconnect again just add me on live or leave me a comment here.

MY GT is Hot Pink Vanity

Yeah im up for some matches Monday - Thursday. Im on usually after five eastern time.

So if you wanna get some matches going im up for that! :D

MY Gamertag is the same as my site name here. DOA4SHADOWFOX

See you online!

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Yeah I would like to start playing with you again. I think you're already on my list, but I don't have a 360 right now. I'll be getting one again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD