Maining and Mastering Eliot

TKD_Kicks

For the past 3 years I have been maining
Rig for the longest, but I want to give him a rest after playing him for a long time. So I am deciding to pick up Eliot but he is one of the most toughest characters to master. I am currently in training mode right now as we speak studying his frames, but I cannot tell which moves of his is safe in not safe. Also, Choryo!!! This move is the most difficult! I had gave him a try online but I have lost countless times. Giving "per say" people consider him the worst character in dead or alive 5, I am determined to look pass that and still master him because he is really deadly in the right hands. I only know 4 Eliot experts.... ShiftNebula, iThe Apprentice, Bunseki Fighter and X calibur bladez. Can someone please Give me a point to point tutorial on how Eliot works? My PSN is TK-KICKS PS3 :eliot: :6_: :6_: :3_: :P:

iThe Apprentice

There are 2 Eliot guides in this forum- Mine and ColonelColvers.
If you want to completely learn about Eliot I suggest giving my guide a look- uf you just want info on what exactly are the best options for Eliot in general (or my guide is too long) then Colvers guide is for you. It's color coded for easier view.

Lulu

There are 2 Eliot guides in this forum- Mine and ColonelColvers.
If you want to completely learn about Eliot I suggest giving my guide a look- uf you just want info on what exactly are the best options for Eliot in general (or my guide is too long) then Colvers guide is for you. It's color coded for easier view.

I think he wants an Eliot Sparring Partner Specifically.... sometimes its just easier to learn by Doing.

I would have loved to play Eliot If I could do his Choryo Challenge. I mastered the single Flash Sword Kick and that skill just isn't transfering to into the Choryo.... :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD