[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND 16 (Atlanta, GA)

Im also going cant wait to so many good players are going :)... i was about to say dont bann alpha shes not broken but lopedo got it lol lets hold it down for her!
No, don't ban Alpha. There is no reason to ban Alpha. nning Alpha will make me qustion attending on principle alone. She is in no way, shape or form unbalanced.

lopedo

I might not even be going. We'll see when/if the patch hits and what it does. If it doesn't hit, good luck scrubbing people out with Helena. I'll be going to work that day waiting for the phone calls during my shift of people losing to a ground game that isn't supposed to be the way it is.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I'm there... But what if I have somebody that just wanna go & watch? Do they have to pay the same amount as me?

Juss2Nyce

Will be there!!!! My first gaming event I'm so excited!!! Helena Douglas user

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 189

Julius Rage

Any advice for a tournament newbie? I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

Go to the ATM and challenge me to a money match.

Then wet your pants during said money match.

Also, if you see CXThomas, keep a him at least 2 car lengths away - just incase he gets hungry and tries to eat you.

Remember that people above and below your skill level are still people. Interact with everybody and make some friends.

Don't do any of this and if you have to have a conversation with someone, make up things about yourself to make you seem more interesting.

For instance - I like to tell people I'm a mormon. When a person asks me what the main differences between mormons and other christian faiths are, I tell them that I don't know because I'm not a mormon.

When they get a puzzled look on their face I look off into another direction and ask security to get this "Jiggaboo" away from me.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Any Helena's out there ready to take u on gamer tag juss2nyce I need to start the the training!!!!!

Anybody here in Atl

I agree
Not the place for anything you just posted about...post up in the various matchmaking threads to get some practice in. This thread is for FR, so feel free to use it to challenge people to money matches, talk about travel plans, or anything else related to the tournament. There are a few Atlanta players, though, so you have a good chance of meeting up with them for practice beforehand if you hit them up in the Matchmaking forum.

reese

i'm looking forward to this event not sure if i'll be a spectator or not depends on what happen with school before March 29th but most likely I'll show up

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD