[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND 16 (Atlanta, GA)

Julius Rage

Pools 6, 7 and 1 are the ones to watch.

Unless Master or Mamba shows top 8 is probably going to end up looking like this

1)Lopedo
2)Rikuto
3)Shin Ryujin
4)Blackula
5)Shade Swifteye

Pool 1 is Waaaaaay up in the air because I think everyone knows what they need to get ready for. Rip, Calibur, Dallaz and that Lion King guy all are sick.

Pool 6 Is a murders row. I'd pick Rabies or E-Mann to come out only because I don't think Zakku is going to handle the pressure well this first time out.

Pool 7 is between 3 guys. Mr. Wah could very well beat SR just because that Bass express is hard to stop sometimes. Rythmic is a Zack player - gotta root for my boys.

And I wouldn't worry too much about the numbers, it'll end up over 100 and as far as good people who haven't signed up. . .Off the bat Chosen1, CXThomas and Allan Paris come to mind.

I'll be there on Saturday, can't wait to get this shit rollin!

P.S Unless Awesmic starts playing this game for real for real in the next 48 hours than Lopedo is getting a free pay check.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Allan Paris is in the brackets already but he didn't register under that name. PL is gonna be there too and wasn't seeded into the bracket.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
P.S Unless Awesmic starts playing this game for real for real in the next 48 hours than Lopedo is getting a free pay check.
Money means nothing to me as opposed to total acceptance from the community. All I care about right now is doing better than last place.

Even if I somehow won the dad-gummed thing, I'd just give it to someone else who actually needs it, 'cause I sure don't. That's a big if, mind you.

Julius Rage

Money means nothing to me as opposed to total acceptance from the community. All I care about right now is doing better than last place.

Even if I somehow won the dad-gummed thing, I'd just give it to someone else who actually needs it, 'cause I sure don't. That's a big if, mind you.

You're the best Christie player on the planet. Now do me a favor and go kick Lopedo`s ass.

"You're first or you're last"
Ricky Bobby

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Pool 7 is between 3 guys. Mr. Wah could very well beat SR just because that Bass express is hard to stop sometimes. Rythmic is a Zack player - gotta root for my boys..

Thanks, I've done well in the past against SR since he's afraid of my Bass. I don't have too much practice against Zack so I imagine a match with Rythmic will be interesting to say the least.

Also, PL and SomethingUnique apparently will be registered at the desk.

do they provide converters for those that play xbox

No.

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
Thanks, I've done well in the past against SR since he's afraid of my Bass. I don't have too much practice against Zack so I imagine a match with Rythmic will be interesting to say the least.

Also, PL and SomethingUnique apparently will be registered at the desk.

No.

Bass does irritate me. But we haven't really played in a serious setting Mr wah. Your bass is nice though.

Also thanks for sleeping on me Julius. Master will be at FR also so u might have to take blackula off ypur list. As far as i go, im happy with going under the radar again. Ill just sneak up on people yet again

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Man, I feel a little bit if regret that I couldn't make this event. I'd love to have spooked everyone with my Akira. I doubt that anybody in the tournament will be playing as him.

I have to say thanks to Master for showing me how to capitalize on environments. I constantly get, "What the fuck was that?" or "I've never seen that before" after finishing big guaranteed combos. For that, I'm rooting for you to win this.

Also, Julius, I'm going to watch the stream Saturday. You better follow through on your commentating. ENTERTAIN ME!

Julius Rage

Pm
Bass does irritate me. But we haven't really played in a serious setting Mr wah. Your bass is nice though.

Also thanks for sleeping on me Julius. Master will be at FR also so u might have to take blackula off ypur list. As far as i go, im happy with going under the radar again. Ill just sneak up on people yet again

I think winter brawl was a fluke and you won't get a chance to prove me wrong because
Calibur is getting his walking papers before 12
Man, I feel a little bit if regret that I couldn't make this event. I'd love to have spooked everyone with my Akira. I doubt that anybody in the tournament will be playing as him.

I have to say thanks to Master for showing me how to capitalize on environments. I constantly get, "What the fuck was that?" or "I've never seen that before" after finishing big guaranteed combos. For that, I'm rooting for you to win this.

Also, Julius, I'm going to watch the stream Saturday. You better follow through on your commentating. ENTERTAIN ME!

How many Dick jokes are you prepared to listen too?

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
Pm

I think winter brawl was a fluke and you won't get a chance to prove me wrong because
Calibur is getting his walking papers before 12

How many Dick jokes are you prepared to listen too?
Cool julius. If you win a major tournament its not a fluke. Besides I sent calibur to losers and beat him in the grand finals so beating him twice eliminates the fluke factor. But GG! have fun not making it out of ur pool

Julius Rage

Cool julius. If you win a major tournament its not a fluke. Besides I sent calibur to losers and beat him in the grand finals so beating him twice eliminates the fluke factor. But GG! have fun not making it out of ur pool

I'm reading this while.at the tanning salon, sipping bottled water.

You're both garbage and IM in your head already.

Also in todays news I found out I can't rent a car because the address on my I'd doesn't match my current one
So IM busing it which is actually going to save my stupid ass about 200 bucks.

Money matches?

Something-Unique

Friend registered for me. Ticket bought. I'm in there and I'm up for numerous mm's with all kinds of people.

Stats: This is my first offline tournament for DOA. I'm a full blown noob and am quite garbage lacking serious fundamentals. Free money to win by mm'ing me so who's down.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD