[Mar 5, 2012] DOAT3.1 (Winner gets OG Xbox + DOA3.1) (Your city, your)

Relius Starkiller

You're right, the tournament never happened. The night of only 2 people were on who had signed up and they didn't respond to my pm's so I dropped it.

I've got a lot going on with work, school and talking in the third person so as soon as I can get a few solid dates in the next few months I'll start it back up. Anyone on my friends list knows that I'm on XBL. . .maybe 4 times a week and even then its very late at night.

JINXHAND

You didn't miss it, it never happened. I also have a feeling that this will never happen. People are not competing online how they use to anymore.

Man lemme get back on DOA some more... It's gonna be a wrap when 5 drops...

Whaddaya mean "how they use to".. Cats are just going nuts spamming now, and there aren't any decent level players online???

Allan Paris

Whaddaya mean "how they use to".. Cats are just going nuts spamming now, and there aren't any decent level players online???

What I mean is; not too many players want to compete in something that really gauges skill, online. They want to sit and play casually/competitively in public rooms and reign there. There are some that are willing to play in online tournaments but not how it is was a few years ago. People may be "spamming" (playing I guess?) now, but that's about it nothing more nothing less.

This game is done anyway, its been done. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to play at this point. Everyone is decent in DOA4, don't you know.

Relius Starkiller

What I mean is; not too many players want to compete in something that really gauges skill, online. They want to sit and play casually/competitively in public rooms and reign there. There are some that are willing to play in online tournaments but not how it is was a few years ago. People may be "spamming" (playing I guess?) now, but that's about it nothing more nothing less.

This game is done anyway, its been done. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to play at this point. Everyone is decent in DOA4, don't you know.

Actually Allan, every tournament I held before this one had 20 + players.

Honestly, no one who participated in those previous tournaments gave a shit about an old Xbox and DOA 3.1.

Jinx, don't listen to this guy, there will be more online tournaments this summer, I think I'll probably just throw this Xbox in as a suprise gift to one of the winners.

Relius Starkiller

Man lemme get back on DOA some more... It's gonna be a wrap when 5 drops...

There are plenty of decent players now and some really good ones.

But none of them are going to sit in a room with you if you try to force them to play the game on normal - Like Allan does.

You'll find a lot of them playing tag but they are just as open to playing singles.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD