Marie's Special Wakeup Kick?

CommanderWiggles

Okay, so I know all characters have wakeup blows- Kasumi and Kokoro with H+K face-down towards opponent, Hitomi and Eliot with P+K upwards-leg facing opponent, and Ayane with H+K upwards-head facing opponent, the list goes on.

So, Psycho and I have been trying to figure out Marie's, and we don't know if she doesn't have one or what- she should, since all characters have them (in exception to Alpha 152).

None of the "special" wakeup blows are listed in the move lists in DOA5. I think I remember they weren't in DOA4 either, but in the "special moves" tab in DOA2U and DOA3.

Last edited:

Vigoorian King

All special wake up attacks are listed in characters' move lists, not in a command training mode though. Marie doesn't have one, but she's not the only one. I'm pretty sure neither Rachel nor Momiji has special wake up attack and I guess there are more characters not having them. Alpha 152 has one, it's the same as Kasumi's H+K special wake up.

CommanderWiggles

All special wake up attacks are listed in characters' move lists, not in a command training mode though. Marie doesn't have one, but she's not the only one. I'm pretty sure neither Rachel nor Momiji has special wake up attack and I guess there are more characters not having them. Alpha 152 has one, it's the same as Kasumi's H+K special wake up.
I thought I remember that Momiji had one; I didn't try Rachel so I don't know. Chances are if it is Rachel, she most likely has the same one as Spartan.

Obviously it isn't in command training. What I meant is that it isn't in the move list at all, and I think that was the same for DOA4 (I could be wrong; I've let that sit around and collect dust). I remember it was on DOA2U and 3, so chances are they just removed them from 5 as maybe, you know, a guesser for us players? I doubt it.

Vigoorian King

1. I'm more than sure Rachel does not have one, you can cut off my dick if I'm wrong.
2. All special wake up attacks are listed at the end of the command list, strikes in ''Unique Strikes'', OHs in ''Throws''.

CommanderWiggles

1. I'm more than sure Rachel does not have one, you can cut off my dick if I'm wrong.
2. All special wake up attacks are listed at the end of the command list, strikes in ''Unique Strikes'', OHs in ''Throws''.
I'll check with Rachel to see. I swear hers was just like Spartan's, but again, if not, I stand corrected. I always check to see if there are wake-up blocks first thing with a character, but I've just completed the movelist with her and unlocked her costumes. There's no need to argue about it. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. I'll move on.

CommanderWiggles

- Like most of the time, I couldn't find one for Rachel either. But this thread is about Marie. If she doesn't have a wake-up blow, I'm most definitely upset about it. I expected her to at least have her back H+K when she's on the ground face-down leg-facing opponent. Hope they do something about that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD