DOA5U Max Damage Power Launchers

Bushido

So, I've found a few PLs for max damage, I believe these should be BnB. If you guys have higher damaging ones, put them here.

Without further ado, here they are (all tested on Hitomi):
:4::4::P+K: > delayed :4::4::P+K: > :P+K: > :4::P::K::P: 100 dmg and possible wall slam.

:4::4::P+K: > delayed :4::4::P+K: > delayed :K: > :6::P::P::P: 106 dmg and possible wall slam
Both work in both stances.

:4::4::P+K: > delayed :4::4::P+K: > :6::6::P+K: Heichu :P+K: 94 or 99 dmg depending if you missed the first punch. Works in both stances.

In a ceiling:
:4::4::P+K: > :4::4::P+K: > :4::P::K::P: 103 dmg. The camera will flip on the second PL.

:4::4::P+K: > :4::4::P+K: > :6::6::P+K: Heichu :P+K: 111 dmg. The camera flips as well.

LightSonic

Here's what I've been using:

:4::4::P+K: > delay :4::4::P+K: > delay :K: > :4::P::K::P: (104 damage)
:4::4::P+K: > delay :4::4::P+K: > delay :K: > :9::P::P::2::K::P: (107 damage)

These work in both stances and on all weight classes.

Ceiling:
:4::4::P+K: > :4::4::P+K: > :9::P::P::2::K::P: (113 damage)
:4::4::P+K: > :4::4::P+K: > :9::P: > :4::P::K::P: (116 damage)

The first combo works on all weight classes. The second combo works on all except super heavy.

Commmanda Panda

here's one that I found a while back for lightweights. (haven't checked if it works on middle. pretty sure wont work on heavy)
tested on Hitomi on normal hit to match the OP

44P+K > delayed 44P+K > P+K > 66P+K ~ Heichu~ P+K (109 DMG, more potentially with a wall)

The timing on this combo is strict. Timing has to be precise when using delayed 44P+k >P+K in order for 66P+K ender to fully connect. So here are some notes regarding it.
When using the delayed 44P+K you have to hit the opponent at the highest possible point when they are falling down. This will affect the next part of the combo.
When landing P+K the hit has to connect with the opponent right above Kokoro's head. Using the move too early will result in you going under the opponent. Too late and 66P+K will not fully connect.
I find this highly impractical in a match but since this thread is going for max damage i decided to post it lol

edit: i havent found a timing to consistently get this combo to work so i tend to drop it when I am in practice.

Last edited:

LightSonic

Nice! I never thought P+K could get a more damaging juggle.

I just tried it out and you were right about the timing. It is very strict and impractical in a match. I can't get 66P+K to fully connect every time. But, I tested it on all weights and it seems to work on all of them except super heavy.

I tried using P+K in combo on a stage with ceilings and got this:
:4::4::P+K: > :4::4::P+K: > :P+K: > :6::6::P+K: heichu :P+K: (119 damage)

Also, I forgot to list the other ceiling PL combo I had.
:4::4::P+K: > :4::4::P+K: > :9::P: > :6::6::P+K: heichu :P+K: (125 damage)

Works on all weights except super heavy.

Last edited:

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Probably depends on the number of 66P+K hits?

EDIT: I got 125 without wall too. Took like 4 tries, though. :v

Last edited:

Heikou

Standard Donor
I know this thread's been dead for a while, but I found a use for her 2KP after a PL in a stage with a ceiling.
First you microdash backward, then hit 2KP. You can then run forward and launch with 7K. Can't be stagger escaped. It's also fairly useful for when you hit breakables from far enough that 2K will whiff but the followup P will connect.

Kurukurtz

and here i've been using this...
:4::4::P+K:, run to the other side, :4::P:, :9:
simple, works on all weights
oh, and this one
:4::4::P+K:, RUN!, :4::P:, :6::K::P:, :P::2::K::P:

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD