Mila Infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefffcore

It's not an infinite. They were likely playing Rookie level PC and they don't tech. You can tech right after the first one.

synce

lol Dumbest thing I've seen... you can do that with any character in this game if opponent doesn't tech

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator
So if you don't tech the first one is there any way around this afterwards?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It's only an infinite if you aren't pushing any buttons... you can tech at any point of it.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I stand corrected, was able to confirm this though it was online.

It has something to do with them being in air state off the wall and as long as you hold down :2_: and mash punch you'll continue with it.

Needless to say this will obviously be banned in tournament until a fix comes in.

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator
I stand corrected, was able to confirm this though it was online.

It has something to do with them being in air state off the wall and as long as you hold down :2_: and mash punch you'll continue with it.

Needless to say this will obviously be banned in tournament until a fix comes in.

So are you able to tech the first hit or is it a true infinite? And would stage and character you were playing be a factor?

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator
Because it could still happen offline with the same rules applying, we still don't know the conditions of the loop.

MasterHavik

That's fair. I'll check it out I wanna play Mila, so this is the last thing I need. Stuff like this makes me not play a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD