DOA5LR Mila Option Selects Video and Combo Guide

JusTheBest29

This video is meant to show the option selects Mila has with her 2T in various stun levels on Lightweights, Middleweights, and Heavyweights. I may make a followup video to this demonstrating setups on Alpha. But for now here is what I found, and hopefully this can serve inspiration to find more tech with your character. I hope you all enjoy.
Note: The option select at 7:38 is +2 and the two option selects from 7:47 to 8:06 have 33P as a launch, not 6H+K.

And for those that haven't seen it here is also the very large combo guide I made back in March to show what Mila is capable of in terms of combos. I hope you guys enjoy this as well.

Last edited:

JusTheBest29

Mila love on the front page!
My local group is always wake-up kicking, can't wait to abuse this, thanks! I've learned a ton from watching you, keep the uploads coming!
No problem. Wake up kicks vs Mila isn't exactly the greatest option, and this proves it. Glad that I could help.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Mila love on the front page!
My local group is always wake-up kicking, can't wait to abuse this, thanks! I've learned a ton from watching you, keep the uploads coming!
Just caught this. Wake-up kicks are so ass offline, they shouldn't be getting abused thanks to how reactable they are. But yeah, Mila's oki is amazing. Makes the character that much more of a blast to use.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Fact: Mila's stage is actually New York. When Leifang boards the train stalking Jann Lee, there is a travel plate in the back that says Lexington Avenue. Absorbing sources and place familiarity, I think I know the gym Mila goes to but with a different name due to name protection in the actual city with the gym name.

How is this relevant to the topic at hand? Nothing really, but to provide a shoutout to Mila and it's players that she is from New York. Very cool stuff. I'm surprised she was not my main character yet I main character that lives across the ocean. Ironic even.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
There's some really solid content in the first vid.. but its too long and you see the same thing over n over if you press any point of the video.. the build up to the OS is irrelevant. You can pretty much show every weight class and every critical state and setup in like ... 1 minute or 2 tops .. I would have liked to see more Stage OS instead since it grants huge advantage.. particularly after wall splat. You don't need to sacrifice the damage so much.

On the plus side this is very useful not only for grapplers with down throws. sacrificing damage for the sake of a better wakeup game is a pretty solid tactic.
Good stuff ^^

This makes me itch more to release tech videos ... lol

The 2nd video is .... too long .. sorry.. I'm sure its gonna have some good content but .. an hour long ? Damn man .. lol

anyway keep up the good work!

JusTheBest29

Very educational video! I learned some great tech and i can apply it to my Mila game lol. I know this video took some time to make and you did a great job on it! Good to see this on the front page too. Nice work!! @JusTheBest29:)
Thanks!! I'm just glad to see that I'm able to help some people with these videos.
There's some really solid content in the first vid.. but its too long and you see the same thing over n over if you press any point of the video.. the build up to the OS is irrelevant. You can pretty much show every weight class and every critical state and setup in like ... 1 minute or 2 tops .. I would have liked to see more Stage OS instead since it grants huge advantage.. particularly after wall splat. You don't need to sacrifice the damage so much.

On the plus side this is very useful not only for grapplers with down throws. sacrificing damage for the sake of a better wakeup game is a pretty solid tactic.
Good stuff ^^

This makes me itch more to release tech videos ... lol

The 2nd video is .... too long .. sorry.. I'm sure its gonna have some good content but .. an hour long ? Damn man .. lol

anyway keep up the good work!
Well there wasn't any other way I could think of displaying all the weight class option selects without the buildup. That buildup is a little important. As for stage OS' there wasn't too much I could think of for particular stages or wallsplats.
The second video was meant to show EVERYTHING possible that Mila could do for combos(or at least everything I could find) which is why it's so long.
Apologize for my lanuage, but that guy/girl has the most BADASS Mila ever. That Mila is on fleek.
Why thank you. I'm a guy btw lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD