DOA5U Mila's Fighting Style.

Rapham0n

Has it ever been revealed (or does anybody know by looking at the moves) exactly what fighting styles Mila uses? The developers say "Mixed Martial Arts", but that doesn't really tell us anything. Does she use Muay Thai, Boxing, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Wrestling, Judo, Vale Tudo, Karate, Jeet Kune Do, Jujutsu, etc.? What styles does she use in her MMA?

If I look at her moves I'd be inclined to say she uses a mixture of Boxing, Kickboxing and Vale Tudo. Although I am not 100% sure.

Rapham0n

:mila:"Mila Martial Arts." :mila:

Yes, yes, very funny. :rolleyes:

On a more serious note they could have given her fighting style a little more variety/flare. Ever see Craig Marduk from Tekken Tag Tournament 2? Or Vanessa Lewis from Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown? Mila's use of MMA in DOA5 just seems so bland.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Don't get the wrong idea. I wasn't necessarily trying to be a smart aleck, not so much as to showcase a sense of humor. But, this is how her fighting style is set up. There is probably going to be an elaboration in future DOA games. Aesthetically, I'm fine with how her move set and fighting style is arranged as of now. If you don't like this particular aspect of the character, then don't worry so much about them.

Last edited:

Argentus

I mostly consider it freestyle brawling.

I see boxing, sambo, maybe a little jujitsu.

Just standard stuff, nothing exotic.

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
i love this character because im a fighter in real life and his move are so realist ;) here an little description that i recognize (sorry for my bad english)

7H on high punch : juji gatame - JUJITSU
7H on high kick : a block and a hiza MUAY THAI
4H : kimura JUDO - JUJITSU
6H : on jump mid kick : knee bar JUDO - JUJITSU

T : a throw often use in many style JUDO - JUJITSU - MUAY THAI
66T : the tradional takedown you see this move in ufc, and many other style of free fight
214T : a middle kick after a throw of MUAY THAI and after mila is in the MOUNT POSITION you can choice after to do the classic strike with 3 punch or do a sankaku jime see in JUDO - JUJITSU
4T : kata guruma traditionnal move see in JUDO and later in JUJITSU and after you can choice to do 3 hiza giri or an kimura like the 4H hold animation

about the strikes she use many style which use the same punch, kick
KARATE (kyokushin, shotokan,shito ryu,....)
MUAY THAY
TAEKWONDO
JUJISTU
KRAV MAGA
HAPKIDO
BOXE
they are lot of variation of style and school so lot of name to call an moves but all recent style and school have the same source its the ancient martial arts. i dont describe all moves because is too long but yes mila use lot of style to mma and its a good character :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD