Modding Utilities & Apps Thread

Vex

doa++ 0.3.10 (2018/01/04)

download @ zippyshare

changes:
- fix costume randomization in versus mode (thx eternity for spotting the error and providing a fix)
now also is applied when doing multiple rounds via "fight again"

as usual copy new devenum.dll into your game folder.
pls clearify what exactly was wrong?

immi

@immi little help here? I dunno how to get reshuffle update works, especially after I update the snd’s DAT.
open the file dat/snd.dat in a text editor and append the two lines I posted.

@Vex
the randomization wasn't applied to player2/team2 in versus mode since the code failed to correctly loop through all players.

Vex

Strange. We're playing 3 times a week and random seems to work properly - costumes, hairstyles. But glasses are randoming seldom.
(ver 1.10 p1)

Vex

When picking another hairstyle in destructible costume - it becomes already destroyed. Is there a way to fix it.

Metalraptor

I haven't modded in a bit, so I'm not sure what's changed, but has the importer and exporter addon been updated for Blender 2.8 yet?

Purokushi

Hello fellow modders, I noticed this thread has not been active for quite some time but I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out this problem I have been having as of late. I attempted to add object/parent constraints to an object but it seems that the object's data does not apply to the game. Is there a way to export tmcmeshes with the constraints applied?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD