More detailed training options.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
-I think it would interesting to have the ability to turn off certain features to help you train better. Example, turning of Stagger escapes so you can only practice defensive holding, or turning off holding so you can only practice other defensive techniques, turning off attacks so you have to use throws...so on and so forth. What do you guys think of having such a feature?

Koompbala

I agree I also would like a record function like SC's. So far they are the only ones to do it so well. Also when choosing the opponent action. It would ne nice to be able to choose what throw it does or at least make it use the punish throw of that respective character. Also for recovery it would be nice if there was option to choose the recovery direction.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'm assuming you mean turning them off in vs matches? Since half of What has been suggested is already in the training mode.

ThatGuy

I was under the assumption that he meant during training but like being able to set the com ai to level 8 but to not use throws for example. That would be a good way to train blocking and frame advantage/disadvantage without having to worry about throws. Would help with block lows on reflex and spotting free canceling.

Dave

I wish I could turn off holding just to help me learn guarding better. I am terrible at guarding strings.

Tones

Premium Donor
It'd be nice practice to play against a mate, say first to 10 with the handicap. You may even want to be random. You may even like Alpha to appear even though you haven't unlocked her.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
No, I meant it as an option to turn off certain aspects. So if you turn off side stepping for example, you will no longer be able to step intil you turn the option back on.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD