My 1st Blog "A Casual Player converting to a Competitive player" (Community Experience)

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I decided to start writing blogs on things that's popping off in the community. Therefore I'll be doing blogs every once in a while. Here's my 1st blog, giving a brief summary of how things are going for me within the community & my personal experience with a few people I ran into along the way. Sorry if you feel left out, but I promise I'll make more. However, not everybody will always get a mention, but I'll do my best to try So without further due, here it is. Lemme know what you think.

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/justinearvin-jde

Brute

Standard Donor
Do I have to have a Tumblr to view it? It just links to a login screen for me.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Yeah... Sorry... Next blog I do Ill make on Blogger or Blogspot. Once you do it, its not a long set up just email, pw, nickname

Brute

Standard Donor
Man, that's actually inspiring. I've always wanted to get in with some of the "big shots," but I always felt deterred because of location/lack of transportation and having only online experience. It's cool to hear Master is such a cool and inviting guy like that. He's a lot of the reason I started taking DOA very seriously, aspiring to play like he does. It's truly an art.

Gives me hope for the DOA community. Never really understood the irrational haters. Fundamental, mathematical and deductive reasoning just doesn't support their prejudice, and yet they stick with it. Absolute bonkers...

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Have
Man, that's actually inspiring. I've always wanted to get in with some of the "big shots," but I always felt deterred because of location/lack of transportation and having only online experience. It's cool to hear Master is such a cool and inviting guy like that. He's a lot of the reason I started taking DOA very seriously, aspiring to play like he does. It's truly an art.

Gives me hope for the DOA community. Never really understood the irrational haters. Fundamental, mathematical and deductive reasoning just doesn't support their prejudice, and yet they stick with it. Absolute bonkers...
Got a facebook? I can give you the groups if you wanna join. & Master's facebook as well

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Also, if you can, spread this. To help give us a good look. If you can. Thanks!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD