DOA5LR My Tier List

ZakkuRye

Standard Donor
Hey guys its ya boi ZakkuRye. I just dropped a highly anticipated tier list on my channel and i would love to have everyone's opinion on it. It's pretty informative and maybe it can help shed light to those who struggle with deciding which character to play based on tiers. In no way is this the CORRECT tier list, but its pretty close imo.

Special thanks to Hajin Shinobi, MASTER, Rojikku, Khaliah, and Raion-X.

They helped a ton in the final stretch and i appreciate their input on which characters belong in which tier.

P.S. The player makes the character. In the end tiers won't matter in the long run. Skill will always prevail no matter how strong a character might be. Although it does help to have a character who makes the game easier to play.

Link to video [

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Fixed your title. The community discusses it but nothing is 'official' as this site does not publish a tier list.

Arnell Long

Hey guys its ya boi ZakkuRye. I just dropped a highly anticipated tier list on my channel and i would love to have everyone's opinion on it. It's pretty informative and maybe it can help shed light to those who struggle with deciding which character to play based on tiers. In no way is this the CORRECT tier list, but its pretty close imo.

Special thanks to Hajin Shinobi, MASTER, Rojikku, Khaliah, and Raion-X.

They helped a ton in the final stretch and i appreciate their input on which characters belong in which tier.

P.S. The player makes the character. In the end tiers won't matter in the long run. Skill will always prevail no matter how strong a character might be. Although it does help to have a character who makes the game easier to play.

Link to video [

Where's Lisa, didn't see her.

Radiance

My first time seeing this, but finally, other American players agreeing that Eliot is not ass and far from it =/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD