DOA5LR Naotora Ii Now Available for Consoles

Naotora has released officially for Xbox One and Playstation 4 alongside patch 1.05. Patch 1.05 also introduces Azuchi, a rebuilt stage hailing from Dead or Alive 3. A slow rollout in some territories delayed some fighters from getting their lab time in but she should now be available in all territories the game is sold in for consoles. The character alone is $5.99 USD and she is also available in the full third season costume pass as well as with a debut costume set focused just on Naotora. Steam will be seeing her release near to the end of the month. Check out her launch trailer and patch notes below.

1.05 Patch Notes

Leave your first impressions in the comments.

Major players will finally have someone new to play as I guess. It's a testament to a lot of things. Despite some ok/weird looking moves I have zero interest in ever using this character.

Some of the patch notes are messed up. Like "44P: Changed from GB to GB on guard." and "Crouching 4K: Changed from 36 to 36."

Aside from the Desert Falcon thing for Leon I found another unwritten change. Throws involving explosive walls have been finally fixed and most throws should be dealing more damage. Noticed it with Leon and confirmed it with my XBone copy that is still on patch 1.04.

SHe has alot of reused asset moves (aka moves from other characters) other than her musou counterpart hyper attack ish and charge attack ish moves.

Out of all the newest female characters in Dead or alive 5 Last Round. Naotora Ii is much more fun to play than Phase 4, Marie Rose, NyoTengu and Honoka. My only problem is her weak stupid personality.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD