Naraka: Bladepoint

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Naraka: Bladepoint is a multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by 24 Entertainment. The game is set in a mythical world inspired by ancient China, featuring a unique blend of melee combat, parkour-style movement, and magic abilities.
In Naraka: Bladepoint, players are dropped onto an island with up to 59 other players, and must fight to be the last one standing. Players can choose from a variety of characters with different abilities and play styles, and can collect weapons and armor to help them in their battles.
One of the unique features of Naraka: Bladepoint is its emphasis on verticality, with players able to scale buildings and walls using their characters' parkour abilities. The game also features a grappling hook that can be used to quickly traverse the map or pull enemies towards the player.
Overall, Naraka: Bladepoint offers a fast-paced and exciting take on the battle royale genre, with its unique blend of melee combat, parkour movement, and magic abilities setting it apart from other games in the genre.

Theres a 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' element to the combat refreshing to any DOA player
viperning.jpeg

Naraka x Wo-long Collab:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I played Naraka for a while and battle royale just isn't really my thing. For instance, I downloaded Fort Nite three times and never played it once before uninstalling it. Sometime soon the Wo Long DLC from the Naraka X thing should drop.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
DOAN! I absolutely love this game, Fortnite it is not it’s a lot more sophisticated in my opinion.
I Cosplay my Viper Ning as Rachel or Ayane but I would love to see an official Ninja Gaiden collaboration in the future.
1F5428AA-8B8A-4D04-9E75-538BEFADD199.jpeg
BB610ECB-EA39-4E45-A981-B7ED41BAAE8A.jpeg

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Ok y’all I don’t wanna hear no more excuses NARAKA BLADEPOINT is coming to PS5 and IS FREE TO PLAY JULY 13TH !!

Don’t tell me your still sleeping on this game when the biggest fighting game Rep (and hater of fortnite) has his own skin in the cut

We are also getting the highly anticipated Chinese fox Spirit Tessa Aug 9

WAZAAAAA

don't lie to me
does this game have BLOCKING? Or is it the typical Korean action online unga bunga superarmor-fest game with cooldown-based invincible dodges and lots of oki invincibility (otherwise you'd get meaty'd to death)?

And no, parrying doesn't count. RNG passive blocking for Paladin classes doesn't count either.

Last edited:

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
The character I tried back in beta couldn't even block and the games were full of bots if you wanted to play solo. I found the whole affair kind of sad.

CFW

Really really really enjoying this game and I really dont even like playing games like this alone but this is legit so fun and i love that u can customize the characters to ur liking. Still trying to get the mechanics down with Viper Ning but i been playing it every day for the past week.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD