Near Weekly Maryland Meet-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Press is one of the owners. Last I was there he had purchased a Utah to play the unreleased dlc characters for sfxt.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
For those in the area who are interested. I'll be bringing DOA5's E3 build to Xanadu tomorrow.

This Saturday at 2pm, Xanadu will be doing a gathering and cookout. I'll bring the doa5 e3 build there for anyone who wants to try it.

ChrisArmoun

For those in the area who are interested. I'll be bringing DOA5's E3 build to Xanadu tomorrow.

This Saturday at 2pm, Xanadu will be doing a gathering and cookout. I'll bring the doa5 e3 build there for anyone who wants to try it.
Ohhh it so sucks I just became a member here. I've been looking for local players in Maryland. All but one of my cousins refuse to play me in fighters anymore, so I have to play solo most times. Wish I could have made it to the event to check out the e3 build

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Ohhh it so sucks I just became a member here. I've been looking for local players in Maryland. All but one of my cousins refuse to play me in fighters anymore, so I have to play solo most times. Wish I could have made it to the event to check out the e3 build

I most likely will be there this Wednesday if you want to play it some more.

ChrisArmoun

I
I most likely will be there this Wednesday if you want to play it some more.
I've never actually been to, or heard of Xanadu, before this thread. Just searched it. Is it on Vero Rd in Arbutus? And around what time do you guys usually show up?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'm generally there around 6-7pm when I get there. Again, not sure if I'm going to be there this week.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Wherever someone wants to meet.

Lately, we've been just meeting up at Xanadu Games.

jaewonz

Will you be at Xan today with the latest build Sorwah? I might be able to make it out for some last minute practice before GVN.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I will not. I'm unfortunately prepping for GVN so I don't have the time to hang out. Next week though is a different story as possibly.

jaewonz

Alright. I'll just have to make do with this Alpha demo I have for now, but I don't think it will be much help lol. Sebastian told me that the OG alpha and the current .95 build are entirely different beasts now.

We'll see what happens. I'll see you and everyone this weekend then!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
They are totally different beasts. So much so that I don't think it's really a contest reward to give out DLC keys of the Alpha demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD