Need Help (1 frame link)

rximmortal

So hi there again!
Tonight while i was in training mode , i managed to make this combo with Mila:
4H+K , 3PP , 3P , P+K , 2Т , P-P-P.
So i figured out that this is a 1 frame link , cuz after 3P sometimes the oponent left with 23 frames until recovery , sometimes with 24 frames.
So what i ask is:
Is there a way to make a move in the first possible frame , ( as buffering) ?
Or how you think i managed to get this 1 frame bonus , ( it is not from the distance , because i tryed it near and far).
Otherwise i will be very apreciate if you help me with this :)

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Are your findings based on the computer set at the fastest recovery or are they against a human element?

DR2K

I believe all attacks have a 1-2 frame delay, so I doubt that link is possible.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
It is possible to manipulate it, actually. You have to move back to tip range mid-stun so that the last active frame of the hitbox is striking instead of the first.

Doing this consistently is.... tricky, though. Stance can also effect this on occasion.

rximmortal

This combo has nothing to do with recovery , because the foe is hitted in the air.
The P+K is 18 frames. You have 23 frames(+1) bonus. +1 mean more time in the air so the link became possible.
The problem is how to buffer the P+K or how to Make the 3P to stun for 1 frame more.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
rximmortal said:
This combo has nothing to do with recovery , because the foe is hitted in the air.
The P+K is 18 frames. You have 23 frames(+1) bonus. +1 mean more time in the air so the link became possible.
The problem is how to buffer the P+K or how to Make the 3P to stun for 1 frame more.

Try hitting the :h: right after the launching attack, than go into the follow up.

rximmortal

Try hitting the :h: right after the launching attack, than go into the follow up.
I tried it. But from all tests i figured out this. That you can buffer P+K to come in the first frames , but i still dont know how to manage to get the extra 1 frame from 3P , after 3PP. And this 1 extra frame is what i needed.Any suggestions?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD