Need some assistance with exporting DOA4 textures...

Twin_T

I'm using TPRxtract to get the textures for the models, but the "Rip Textures" button doesn't work on certain textures so out of roughly 30 textures, I'd be missing 2 to 4 textures. Anyone happen to know of any alternatives or if this is a tool issue?
TPR mesh browser by Surixurient 8_13_2023 7_34_07 PM.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm using TPRxtract to get the textures for the models, but the "Rip Textures" button doesn't work on certain textures so out of roughly 30 textures, I'd be missing 2 to 4 textures. Anyone happen to know of any alternatives or if this is a tool issue?
View attachment 38253
It's probably something that will always happen, are they textures you need? If they're not ones that are needed I wouldn't worry about it since with Noesis when exporting textures from DOA5, there's often a few textures that won't actually export out(they'll be black pixels) but those aren't needed

Twin_T

It's probably something that will always happen, are they textures you need? If they're not ones that are needed I wouldn't worry about it since with Noesis when exporting textures from DOA5, there's often a few textures that won't actually export out(they'll be black pixels) but those aren't needed
I'd hope so. The Blender importer is working fine for TPR format so I'm getting what I need for now. I just need to dig deeper into the ways for the tools to get DOA2-3 models, rather, the costumes anyway.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD