Needs To Come Back To DOA5U

XlipsLikeSugarX

DOAUAquarium_1.jpg

Crashclub1.jpg

Gurimmjaw

well they brought back 1 but don't think they will bring back more than that but I guess I can hope but I don't think I'll see more stages but anything can happen I guess.

gnooz

I prefer original stages but I really like that aquarium stage if they want to bring back some old stages they should consider about this. I think DOA4 stages are superior from DOA5 I mean graphically at least the effects that realistic grass from experimental playground is amazing and water looks more realistic in DOA4. DOA became multiplatform and quality decreased whats worse now it is completely on Playstation. From now on DOA belongs PS4 guys forget good graphics...

David Gregg

Huh? Where did Team Ninja state that DOA would be PlayStation exclusive? Especially since DOA3, 4, and the Xtreme series were Xbox exclusive.

There was an article out a week or two ago about how TN announced a game in development for PS4. So since they didn't mention Xbox1 some of us (including me) just assumed they meant it was an exclusive. I don't know where he got the DOA part though. XD

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
The only DOA4 stages I'd like to see back are Seaside Market, Kyoto in Bloom, and Nassau Station. Everything else from DOA4 I either hated or just didn't care for.

Nassau Station obviously couldn't come back with a Halo theme, but they could still bring back the same layout and re-skin it as a different environment. Like maybe it could be made so that the enclosed room on the top level is a bait/surf shop, the open section on the top level is a pier, and the lower section is shallow ocean.

That's just one of many possibilities, but basically like I said, keep the same layout and change the scenery.

However, before I see any of those DOA4 stages, I'd rather see some DOA2U stages, or DOATEC HK and Azuchi from DOA3.

Last edited:

gnooz

Huh? Where did Team Ninja state that DOA would be PlayStation exclusive? Especially since DOA3, 4, and the Xtreme series were Xbox exclusive.

Yes this is my guess I said as if I am sure :) I assume this but it could be multiplatform.

Rawbietussin

I'll pass on the Aquarium but I wouldn't mind having the Crash Club provided that the remixes would be played despite that it is a box stage with danger zones like Lab.

Great Opera would be awesome if Helena gets her unplayable white opera dress as DLC and DOATEC Great Hall would also be nice too (even if TN is too afraid to bring back stair throws).

gnooz

Yes Crash Club isn't that much interesting because it is similar to Lab and other elevator stage except that it is colorful and sexy :) And Aquarium stage isn't gorgeous too but being under the ocean is enough for me :) Aquarium stage is so popular even Virtua Fighter has one :) Only Tekken has no aquarium stage this is really weird :) DOATEC HK is awesome stage (And my favourite (breaking glass and throwing opponent is awsome :) just like the Church stage from DOA2- I hate churches but I like their atmosphere...) I can't believe it couldn't make it to DOA5U. Look at this video thanks to this uploader. You can feel the snow in DOA3 it isn't like DOA5's stupid ice stage.

My post gone crazy.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD