New Arcade mode

Addictrian

Hey Guys do you remember the Arcade Mode from past DOA Games ?

I really miss them and i want it back :) Playing through and have different Interactions between the Fighters and their own Story Timeline.

With cool Cutscenes and a Final Boss and a Ending .

As a Kid i loved that so much (as an Adult) i still do . I really wish TN would create this kind of thing back where we can choose our character and costume und play through it and see what kind of story telling there is beside the huge big Story mode in Gerneral.

Donovan could be the Final Boss . We could unlock costumes or new Hairstyles or Accesoires by playing through it with the different difficulty levels .

I just can say that as an Offline player ....there is not much to do or to unlock or to stay on with this game .i want to see my character and his unique Style and Story and interactions with great custscenes and endings .

Sounds tidious but i also liked an Intro (what games seems to have in the older days)

What do you think =? Would it be cool to have that again and would team ninja do it if we ask =?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Tbh I wouldn't want an arcade mode like old DOA games but they could definitely improve the experience of the mode already by adding my character interactions in intros and maybe using Raidou from the DOA6 story with his mechanic as an obstacle to pass the mode. They could also have hidden fights and unlockable stuff by fulfilling certain conditions like having a perfect, finishing a match barely with any time left etc.

Xion

it would be really easy to have a custom 8th enemy for each character that has higher level AI to serve as a boss that would be cool, but i know what you mean is a cool ending cutscene. that would be more work though, and at that point your just taking away from the dedicated story mode so I dont think they would do that. Personally ill take the story mode as is any day, theres ultimately far more cutscenes and things tying them together than there ever was before.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
On top of having a story mode, I want additional scenes in the arcade mode... just hints of character scattered throughout. Like Tina whistling at Leifang for breaking the little boulder.

A long cut scene should be reserved for the story mode or the awesome pre-rendered arcade endings -- which I think everyone agrees should come back.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD