New babe : let's play a game

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Nationality: Spanish, but from Spain, not America.
Main costume color: Dark Purple, with some yellow.
Fighting style: ... I don't know. Pirates use swords... throwing sumo in here, or savate.
Main tag partner: Zack.
'Biggest' asset: Either butt or boobs, the hint about the soft engine suggests one of these. I'd like her more if she was the first chubby or fat girl, that'd bring originality, but they don't sell as much as a hourglass shape... :(
Alignement: Joke character, good.
AIR PIRATE!!11 Sea could work too.

If SHE IS NOT a pirate then almost all my predictions are going to fail.
If she is a pirate this could be her theme xD

Aspect

Couldn't it be plausible that the new character is no where close to being a pirate? It's just some skulls on her glove

Kronin

Couldn't it be plausible that the new character is no where close to being a pirate? It's just some skulls on her glove

Actually it's what I was thinking me too, however TN used that skull as a sort of symbol of the character (it's used in the date announcing her revelation), so it's possible that will end to be a key element for the character. Now this remain to see in what measure influence the character, after all the rose symbol of Marie Rose identify her just for the girl's name but hasn't deep meanings (at least for what we know so far).

By the way has also to be said that the symbol is not a simple skull but just a Jolly Roger one, something that often identify pirates. At the same time I doubt that TN will include really a pirate character on their own considering the backgorund of their universe (yes, even cyborgs, clones and tengu actually are fitting for the setting that they created with DoA and NG), so this eventuality IMO could be just an outcome of a collaboration with an external subject related to the anime works.

Last edited:

LordBrightman

Nationality Japanese
Main costume color black and pink
Fighting style Krav Maga
Age 22
Main tag partner Zack
'Biggest' asset arse
Alignement neutral
Occupation (Jpop) Idol

Jaguar360

So I got the default costume color and age right and probably the tag partner and alignment right as well (her tag partner could be either Marie or Raidou and her bio says that she's kind, but she could still be neutral). Now all we need to know is her nationality.

Did anyone get her fighting style right?

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
New DOA5LR female character

Nationality: Japanese

Main Costume Color: Black/Purple/Navy blue

Fighting Style: Sheer violence involving a variant of advanced martial arts

Main Tag Partner: Helena and/or Marie

"Biggest" Asset (s): Possibly breasts AND her ass (soft engine use as a factor)

Character Alignment: Chaotic Good/Lawful Evil

The character was announced. Time for a review just for the hell of it...
Er... I don't know what to say about her fighting style other than being wrong... XP.
Character alignment... the character as she stands now is either "Neutral good/True neutral". She is way too... nice acting to be considered "Lawfully Evil." Obviously, the assets were (more or less) correct. Main costume was correct (for the most part. I did not expect her to be a school girl at all). I was horribly wrong about the occupation and I was only half right about her being a tag partner for Marie, though she does not seem to have any real association with the Queen of Bokuho (Helena) other than having her stance.
The name of the game...

Jaguar360

I posted the results before, but it turns out that Honoka is officially Japanese. Now the results look as follows:
Alright gonna tally up the things everyone got right excluding nationality, so it's gonna be out of 8 instead of 10 like in the OP. For reference:
Nationality - Japan
Main costume color - Purple
Fighting style - Honoka Fu
Age - 18
Main tag partner - Marie Rose/Raidou
'Biggest' asset - Boobs
Alignment - Good/Neutral
Occupation - High school student

Kwon - 1/10
Jaguar - 5/10
HHH816 - 1/10
Aspect - 8/10
GreatDarkHero - 8/10 (Gave half points for character alignment and tag partner)
Lady Tengu - 1/10
Kodachi - 4/10
Squizzo - 7/10
Kronin - 6/10
abelnog91 - 6/10 (Gave half points for tag partner, alignment and nationality)
Mayor of Mustard - 5/10
RetroMe91 - 3.5/10 (Half points for costume color and tag partner; colors is 2 points normally so that's why there's still a half)
Martin - 1/10
Cr!mson - 0/10 :p
Hayabusiness - 3.5/10 (Half for age)
LordBrightman - 3/10

This isn't an official message so I won't tag anyone. I'll leave Kwon to decide how the votes are going to be counted and who the victor is. We still have the nationality to confirm as well.
So the winner is a tie between Aspect and GreatDarkHero! Here is the top 3:
1. Aspect and GreatDarkHero
2. Squizzo
3. Kronin and abelnog91
So yeah, congrats! Tagging @KwonJigglypuff to see if I did this right.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD