New Character and Stage Contest

Blazeincarnated

People obviously have a problem with having a women over 40 in the game, unfortunately. No surprise.
I never said I had a problem with Milfs/Cougars. But this lady has no development outside of being Kokoro's mother and a assistant at DOATEC Japan.... which in turn she will fight like Kokoro in the long run, and it would piss me off afterwards because she will be yet ANOTHER clone. Hell no. Do not want.

Kronin

People obviously have a problem with having a women over 40 in the game, unfortunately. No surprise.

I'm not fond of Miyako (personally I would prefer Ayame, but objectively Miyako would be a better choice for not adding another shinobi in this moment) but not because is a middle aged woman, on the opposite I would like a similar kind of character in DoA, pretty atypical in the roster just like was able to be Marie Rose.

More Team Ninja represent all their females beautiful, but personally I wouldn't have problems with a woman really showing the signs of the time.

David Gregg

Thought I forgot about this contest didn't you? ;) Currently we have @Darkton93 , @Patrick Wimmer , and @legibifou still in the running. Unfortunately to those who picked Tengu, Nyo-Tengu is a new character so unfortunately listing Tengu as the predicted character doesn't count. :/ I am still waiting to see if another stage is revealed.

legibifou

Thought I forgot about this contest didn't you? ;) Currently we have @Darkton93 , @Patrick Wimmer , and @legibifou still in the running. Unfortunately to those who picked Tengu, Nyo-Tengu is a new character so unfortunately listing Tengu as the predicted character doesn't count. :/ I am still waiting to see if another stage is revealed.

Yeah, I won!
So, can I have a Kasumi Jacket and my costume concept art added in the game? Oops, no, wrong game :p
No, seriously, I'm pretty much proud that I can be so farseeing :)

Patrick Wimmer

Standard Donor
Yaay :D To be honest i forgot about this thread :p

Darkton93

*gasp*! What do I win?

I know, I know! I said I'd leave until the next Phase Alpha. I'm just gonna show up for a while and then leave until everyone calms down.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Having a little back n forth ..
It seems TN wants to keep presumably dead characters.. well.. dead..

As epic as raidou is and as much as i would love to have him in the game.. its so unlikely.. :(

I miss his mustache.. :(

For the record..no1 told me anything.. this is just me brainstorming..
I'll still backup anyone who pushes for Raidou.

Kronin

Having a little back n forth ..
It seems TN wants to keep presumably dead characters.. well.. dead..

As epic as raidou is and as much as i would love to have him in the game.. its so unlikely.. :(

I miss his mustache.. :(

For the record..no1 told me anything.. this is just me brainstorming..
I'll still backup anyone who pushes for Raidou.

Yes, at this point seems just how said @David Gregg: TN can decide to bring back the old characters but maybe will do it only through a restyling, including their moveset in an original character as compromise for the old and new fans of the series. So there are chances for getting a character using a mix of moveset as Raidou (a little less for Genra, being a less popular character inheriting partially Spartan's moveset and using peculiar powers and weapos), but just not inside the same DoA1 Boss (maybe Donovan?). Ein and Leon could endf to be really the only exceptions to the rule.

CommanderWiggles

My character Lizanne (She WAS made before Marie, so don't be claiming I should change her nationality).
New stage... Definitely the snow stage from DOA3 (what was the name again- oh, right. Snow).
10274277_228144450727131_4872192821177229250_n.jpg

David Gregg

Sorry guys the contest is closed to new entrants as the new character has already been revealed (although you can definitely post predictions if you'd still like).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD