Status
Not open for further replies.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
So TN just uploaded this on Facebook:
16373713ca.jpg

photo.jpg

Kronin

I thought the outfits that didn't sell as well were put as free-disc content, or is it the other way around?

Actually all the DLC packs from DoA5U included are not sexy unique themed ones or only female: so it could be like you said, the packs considered less remunerative were put in the game (that are just the kind of outfits that usually people on FSD would like to see more).

So TN just uploaded this on Facebook:
16373713ca.jpg

photo.jpg

Great outfit! In the beginning it wasn't one of my favourites but now I really like it =)

Boogie

I saw the new picture of Phase 4 and got my hopes up thinking there was a bunch of new screenshots of most of the new outfits. SIGH. but, at least I know I don't have to buy the rest of the casual outfits (the only pack I truly cared about)

LordBrightman

What's all the bloomin' fuss about?

Bananakira's alive and well. PC modding, remember?

I really like the concept of that design and I know some people do wanted to see it in action.
Yes there's that, but I won't be getting Last Round on PC.

Oh well the call has been made... \(--)/
As for PC Modding I am looking forward to see what people are up to.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I don't see it, but I suck at navigating FB. Is that the highest res available?
Nope, only this teeny weeny image. I was searching for a high res picture too. The costume will probably be shown in the next batch of official screenshots though. That's how they were unveiling the costumes before.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a big leak yet of the costumes, which I guess is a good thing since its keeping us anxious and excited.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
OMG! And that hair! O . O'
*chin hits the floor*

Where are these screens from?!

Kronin

Christie and Sarah seem pretty great!

By the way I'm sorry for @Rawbietussin, but think that at least your design, even if not becoming part of the game, was able to get an official recognition.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Where are those screens from?! Are they from a new trailer (looks like it).

Rawbie's design can still be DLC for Last Round. I guess, being in the top ten, they felt, it was only fair, to make Cyber Suit Christie an LR bonus costume.

Kronin

Totally escaped me so far, to be honest. ;)

To me not XD It's a great way IMO for giving a nice outfit to Sarah and paying a subtle homage to another very loved and popular sci-fi heroine cared even from TN.

At the time of the contest the complaints from some people about this Christie's outfit is that appeared very similar to one from this fanart of Christie's vestiary (from a professional artist) that is around the web from years. http://manganiac.deviantart.com/art/Christie-Creat-your-Costume-DOA-EU-293545296 But indipendently from it, I like the outfit and the hairstyle.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
At the time of the contest the complaints from some people about this Christie's outfit is that appeared very similar to the outfitf from this fanart of Christie's vestiary (from a professional artist) that is arounf the web from years. http://manganiac.deviantart.com/art/Christie-Creat-your-Costume-DOA-EU-293545296 But indipendently from it, I like the outfit and the hairstyle.

It does resemble the other design closely...but cyber suits usually do look quite similar and the older design does look familiar too. ;)

Just some examples from googling "cyber suit":

Trons.png~original

3247a0c45340ab3e63cf9b4f09799bf7.jpg

Full85028.jpg

uranus-br3-2.jpg

Last edited:

Kronin

It does resemble the other design closely...but cyber suits usually do look quite similar and the older design does look familiar too. ;)

Just some examples from googling "cyber suit":

Trons.png~original

3247a0c45340ab3e63cf9b4f09799bf7.jpg

Full85028.jpg

uranus-br3-2.jpg

Well the author commented under that fanart expressing how he liked that concept, so I suppose that definitely he used it as one of their sources. At the same time I also agree with you that standard cyber suits are often pretty similar between them unless not deciding to go for something completely different from the expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD