New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Well, I know someone, who's found himself 3 great potential main menu background songs. :D Nope, just two, not a fan of Ryu's. XD

UpSideDownGRUNT

The themes aren't bad, but i was really looking forward to DOA1 and Dimensions themes specifically.... Maybe they didn't add the full list in this early version they sent Twitch. There's still hope:)
Not only that, but the TKE stream confirmed that you still have to unlock the oSt. so assuming they havent done arcade mode too much they might have just not unlocked it.

There's also the fact that they just flew straight past them all and didnt actively look also.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Not only that, but the TKE stream confirmed that you still have to unlock the oSt. so assuming they havent done arcade mode too much they might have just not unlocked it.

There's also the fact that they just flew straight past them all and didnt actively look also.
That's a relief then. Hopefully someone can request for them to do arcade at least once more so we can see the rest soon.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Really? Hayabusa's theme is my favorite of the three. XD

readImage

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Music DLC is something I would definitely be willing to shell out some cash for.
I would say don't give them any ideas, but they technically already did this. When I had Core Fighters, I actually purchased the DOA2 and DOA3 music DLC. Lol

D@mn I guess I really do have questionable music choices. I was talking somewhere else how I really liked TTT2's BGMs and everyone was just like:
kanye-wtf.gif
The only tracks I liked from Tag 2 were the Snoop Dogg stage one (lol, right?) and the Fantastic Theater theme. Also, the customization music theme is amazing.

David Gregg

The only tracks I liked from Tag 2 were the Snoop Dogg stage one (lol, right?) and the Fantastic Theater theme. Also, the customization music theme is amazing.

lmao I hate all of those. XD How does no one like the Sunny OST from Condor Canyon. O_O

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
lmao I hate all of those. XD How does no one like the Sunny OST from Condor Canyon. O_O

Meh, sounds so bland to me. I replaced most of the stage music with Tag 1, 4, 5, and 6 music. Tekken 4 is still my favorite OST in the series, as well as my favorite game.

But we're getting off topic...

WisperG

I would say don't give them any ideas, but they technically already did this. When I had Core Fighters, I actually purchased the DOA2 and DOA3 music DLC. Lol

Eh, that's not really the same thing. That was just for CF players to gain access to the pre-existing music. They didn't really give us anything new through DLC.

I think a little DLC variety beyond costumes would be a good thing.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
There must be something going on, because they're not allowed to enter the online section.
It makes sense. The game isnt even out yet, so there would be no one online to play against. And it's locked out by default if you don't have a PSN membership to play online.

Corza

Standard Donor
It makes sense. The game isnt even out yet, so there would be no one online to play against. And it's locked out by default if you don't have a PSN membership to play online.

It's not like they said they don't go to the online section, because there's obviously no-one to fight. They said they're not allowed to talk about it or show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD