New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolfgold

l_5492b3fda224b.jpg

Heh. It looks like her wings are coming out of her head.

Srsly? This trailer? I just hope the DLC improves from the fetish stuff in Ultimate.
It won't.

Which doesn't speak well of Japan...
Haters gonna hate. Japanese otaku gonna Japanese otaku.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

What sort of costumes from DOA5/DOA5U do you think will be in DOA5ULR? I think all the dlc costumes from vanilla will be in and maybe a few 5U costumes like the legendary, casual, sports, school uniforms, ect costumes too.

And of course the costumes that came with Marie Rose, Phase 4, and NyoTengu.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
What sort of costumes from DOA5/DOA5U do you think will be in DOA5ULR? I think all the dlc costumes from vanilla will be in and maybe a few 5U costumes like the legendary, casual, sports, school uniforms, ect costumes too.

A lot of people have been asking me that question. I tell them that it won't come with all the DLC costumes released in Ultimate's lifespan, but it will come with a lot of it, I'm sure. If anything, copypasta outfits should be able to be unlocked. It makes me think that the Nurse and Training Gear DLC that went on sale as a bundle will be able to be unlocked in game in Last Round. It would make sense...

AsheMann21

That's one big @ss ladle. :eek:
Yeah that's a weapon re-skin. Lunch Lady Huang Gai is too much fun XD

Most likely all the leftover DLC from Vanilla. I can see some packs from Ultimate, but not the Legacy or Casual pack.

Kronin

I think that it's safe assume all the DLC from Vanilla are in Last Round, seeing how they were already included in the demo build (same for the basic outfits for the MR, P4 and Nyo).

About the packs from DoA5U, I don't know what to think: from a side should be logical to think that all the packs that in these last months were offered with a discounted price - and promoted with them being transferable on LR - have a chance to be included in Last Round.

From another is also true that the last demo version offered to some sites/magazines for a review (aka the one showned in the video with Tom Lee) was very likely a more complete version of the game because already including Raidou and the new female as confirmed from one of these reviews; so has to be noticed that in the video with Tom Lee we saw included in the game even DLC outfits from 5U as the first Halloween pack or the Bath and Bed Time one (and the first Halloween pack it's just one of those offered with a cheaper price and so going against my first hypothesis).

lotr9690

A lot of people have been asking me that question. I tell them that it won't come with all the DLC costumes released in Ultimate's lifespan, but it will come with a lot of it, I'm sure. If anything, copypasta outfits should be able to be unlocked. It makes me think that the Nurse and Training Gear DLC that went on sale as a bundle will be able to be unlocked in game in Last Round. It would make sense...
The Nurse uniforms and Training gear DLC were all available at the post-TGS press demo, if I remember correctly so everyone can safely expect those to appear - don't quote me on that though. That could change. I feel bad for the people who purchased the Nurse for ¥1,543 (I think it was $12.99? - (the mean from ¥ to $ is .084) for US and honestly I have no idea how to convert yen to EURO. Of course I feel even worse for the poor guys who spent an obscene amount on the Gym uniforms. I hope they got their masturbation's worth lol. On the plus side if you guys like those DLC and you are also getting the disc version you won't have to house the DLC on your hard drive. That's really the only plus I see.
I however did not see the Sports DLC - but I wasn't looking for DLC. I was mainly fangirling at the novelties. I apologize....
97ljHh6.jpg

By now I bet there is a ton of DLC that has been added from Ultimate so it's okay to speculate WILDLY LOL;)

Last edited:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Well, I won't be getting a PS4 anytime soon, so I'll be stuck with the PS3 version of Last Round. I might as well buy the rest of the costumes that I missed before the Last Round patch comes.

lotr9690

Well, I won't be getting a PS4 anytime soon, so I'll be stuck with the PS3 version of Last Round. I might as well buy the rest of the costumes that I missed before the Last Round patch comes.
That's definitely an option but (if I may be so bold) I would advise you to wait a few more weeks. I would hate it if you bought something in the last month or two and have it appear alongside a $15 upgrade to the game itself. Also, there might be several DLC packs for purchase at LR's launch. I'm almost positive they will package the remaining DLC found in Ultimate for PS4 and XONE owners - that's just my speculation based on Koei's habits lately. There also may be additional DLC package discounts for Ultimate owners. Worst case scenario is that you wait it out and find out that whichever DLC you haven't gotten yet are just the exact same price as it is today.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Sounds like a good idea. It would suck to buy the remaining DLC packs and then realize that those costumes can be unlocked in game.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Of course I feel even worse for the poor guys who spent an obscene amount on the Gym uniforms.

What should I say...? I can transfer NONE of my DLC costumes to Last Round for PS4. :/ DLC worth hundreds of € stuck with Ultimate for Xbox360. ;o;

Sony should imho really present me with all the DLC, since I ditched Microsoft for Sony after being a loyal Xbox owner for the last two console generations. >.>

Last edited:

synce

Can anyone even keep track of the DLC anymore? I swear they've announced like 20 DLC packs before the game's even out

Argentus

Can anyone even keep track of the DLC anymore? I swear they've announced like 20 DLC packs before the game's even out
its rather easy when you only use two characters, one of which never gets dlc, the other of which rarely gets any dlc worth getting.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Then there are people like me who buys the DLC in a bundle, because why not? I usually buy the bundles due to the fact that people who play my copy love costumes. Even if I don't use the characters, I don't want people who play my copy to not have choices when it comes to costumes.

Argentus

Then there are people like me who buys the DLC in a bundle, because why not? I usually buy the bundles due to the fact that people who play my copy love costumes. Even if I don't use the characters, I don't want people who play my copy to not have choices when it comes to costumes.
ah see that makes the difference. I don't have people to play offline with, so nobody but me uses my copy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD