New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikotsumi

Don't know if someone posted this already but here there is more Honoka gameplay and new costumes (didn't watch it all, but i saw Lisa's new hair and Rachel's costume) :
Edit : 12:27 Helena's costume and Lisa new hair, 14:06 Kasumi and Momiji new hair, 16:10 Rachel's costume. There is not Ein's costume, i wanted to see that. 3:52 Ein has a new move (just Hayate's 1P xD)

Last edited:

RetroMe91

If you order a Japanese version of the game and it says it comes with the first edition bonuses, does that mean it's like a day one edition? Is that going to be everywhere you order as long as it's a preorder?

UpSideDownGRUNT

I think the first edition swimsuits and private paradise videos are Japan only (thank god)

EDIT: I think I misunderstood your question... T.T

it probably is the case of being pre-order limited like the FFXV demo with Type-0

Number 13

Glad the Ein costume reveal is finally out of the way. I'm not disappointed with the costume because by now any expectations for his wardrobe on this game has gone numb by now.

I still got C1 or C2 so if at least TN makes Ein not ass for LR then I'm content. Of course any LR footage of him so far was his ass getting kicked.

Aspect

Don't know if someone posted this already but here there is more Honoka gameplay and new costumes (didn't watch it all, but i saw Lisa's new hair and Rachel's costume) :
Edit : 12:27 Helena's costume and Lisa new hair, 14:06 Kasumi and Momiji new hair, 16:10 Rachel's costume. There is not Ein's costume, i wanted to see that. :c
I'm liking what I'm seeing. Surprised that Raidou has a 623 punch. Not sure any other character has that yet

UpSideDownGRUNT

Glad the Ein costume reveal is finally out of the way. I'm not disappointed with the costume because by now any expectations for his wardrobe on this game has gone numb by now.

I still got C1 or C2 so if at least TN makes Ein not ass for LR then I'm content. Of course any LR footage of him so far was his ass getting kicked.
the costume isn't badatleast, waaaaay better than like 90% of his costume count.

And I wouldn't get your hopes high for Ein, from I saw in the stream even though Chin was basically mashing buttons he looks almost no different what so ever.

Kronin

There were only 2 possible alternatives for his fan design, and I believe that this was the best. I would have preffered to get it more close to the original design (so showing even the top), but for the rest I'm satisfied in the limits of the possibilites (also considering that I was part of the problem). Definitely I hope that he will get better outfits next time, surely in an eventual future design my work will be much better or I will not send any entry at all (and in any cases I will share before my work with you guys for having an external opinion).

Number 13

Saying that this outfit was at least better then the majority of his other wardrobe doesn't exactly strike as a reassuring comforting thought. The bar was set pretty low. I don't really even hate this particular outfit, but it's not something I would pick let alone buy if it was DLC.

Your know your character is screwed from a costume perspective when fan made costumes is the last line of defense for your character to getting anything good post release. It should have never come to that so I don't blame any of the Ein entrants in fact I'm grateful the guy had any entrants at all.

I'm not expecting anything drastic like new moves, but I am hoping something more then minor 'quality of life' buffs like damage buffs to throws/holds this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD