New Dead or Alive 5 Mobile Game: DOA5 Infinite

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
IMG_20170907_104900.jpg

DOA5 now has a mobile RPG game being beta tested and developed in China!

Official site:
http://www.doa5.cn/

At the moment because it appears to still be a beta and China only, localization of the mobile game is unclear but I'm pretty sure knowing Team Ninja they'll be generous enough to localize it if there's enough demand for it

Current confirmed characters:
:kokoro::kasumi::hayabusa::helena:
:eliot::momiji::rachel::marierose:
:bradwong::hitomi::bass::leon:
:mila::zack::leifang::La Mariposa:
:honoka::hayate::nyotengu:
:alpha152::rig::genfu::cyborg:
:jannlee:
(A ☆ means their profile is currently unavailable on the site.)

(A ● means their portrait isn't on the site at all atm.)

f_img01.jpg

f_img02.jpg

f_img03.jpg

f_img04.jpg

f_img05.jpg

Fotor_150479790412261.jpg
Fotor_15047979165481.jpg
Fotor_150479793022384.jpg
Fotor_150479794069118.jpg
Fotor_150479795182250.jpg

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I really hope this isn't the possible reveal that's happening at TGS. Then again this isn't a leak right? They revealed this themselves and it's being developed in China so I guess it isn't so that's good. Honestly though these drawings of the characters are really good, They're really small though.

avr_17.jpg
My queen.

avr_05.jpg
@KasumiLover69 queen. :p

avr_07.jpg

avr_11.jpg
@UpSideDownGRUNT's queen.

Edit: Omg I found bigger images! :eek:

r17.png

YES QUEEN!

r11.png

HHH816

yeah, pity the artwork is really good

lei fang got a pass for obvious reason lol

P2p1mbs

Rachel and Momiji appearing pretty much confirms they are indeed DOA girls and not just guests. If Naotora will appear, I take back ever saying she is just a guest. I'm hoping Tina and Christie are some of the unannounced characters, it would be weird for them not to be in.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
For starters, this mobile game is a month old. Microtransaction is involved so it's a rip killer off the hat.

It's an incredibly shit mobile game with nice artwork. (Shoutouts to Wazaaaa for ripping the images off and previews via discord).

Important text here by @Crazy_Chin_Guy - All mobile games are shit and well, he's right.

Jadeinchains

For starters, this mobile game is a month old. Microtransaction is involved so it's a rip killer off the hat.

It's an incredibly shit mobile game with nice artwork. (Shoutouts to Wazaaaa for ripping the images off and previews via discord).

Important text here by @Crazy_Chin_Guy - All mobile games are shit and well, he's right.

Ahh okay lol I thought this was newly revealed or something, So it isn't the possible TGS reveal, Good. I really like the art works though to be honest. I'm not surprised it has microtransactions since they seem to be in every mobile game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

It's a MONTH old? Either China is good at keeping secrets or there aren't many Chinese players who could've told us XD I only found the site from that artmic arcade guy on Twitter, I get a notification when he makes a tweet so i hopped on the site link. Any full portraits of Kasumi and Eliot??

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
It's a MONTH old? Either China is good at keeping secrets or there aren't many Chinese players who could've told us XD I only found the site from that artmic arcade guy on Twitter, I get a notification when he makes a tweet so i hopped on the site link. Any full portraits of Kasumi and Eliot??

It was still in the early phases, previously it was buggy and felt cheap from what I heard.

Yeah, here you go:

Eliot.png

Kasumi.png

For the record, Kasumi got censored.

Ahh okay lol I thought this was newly revealed or something, So it isn't the possible TGS reveal, Good. I really like the art works though to be honest. I'm not surprised it has microtransactions since they seem to be in every mobile game.

TN would look ridiculous promoting a mobile with an incomplete roster charging people. That definitely isn't going TGS. Hilariously disrespectful display if it was. Like how hilarious it would be to see Hayashi go up on stage like:

Hayashi: If your character die, you have to wait 14 "real life" time hours to fully heal. BUT, you can pay real money to heal right away.

If anything, those devs likely has nothing to do with TN's distribution or even Hayashi overall. It's just an off source that "possibly" got the approval to have those devs make a mobile game. I heard the artwork was done by a Korean artist but can't quote me on that.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

The art is nice, just incredibly "off" like it doesn't fit DOAs aesthetic at all and just comes off as decent fanart rather than "official" CG.

That and the horrid micro transaction plagued Pay 2 Win nature just makes it seem like a bootleg knock off rather than an actually licensed by Koei Tecmo game

Jadeinchains

It was still in the early phases, previously it was buggy and felt cheap from what I heard.

Yeah, here you go:

Eliot.png

Kasumi.png

TN would look ridiculous promoting a mobile with an incomplete roster charging people. That definitely isn't going TGS. Hilariously disrespectful display if it was. Like how hilarious it would be to see Hayashi go up on stage like:

Hayashi: If your character die, you have to wait 14 "real life" time hours to fully heal. BUT, you can pay real money to heal right away.

If anything, those devs likely has nothing to do with TN's distribution or even Hayashi overall. It's just an off source that "possibly" got the approval to have those devs make a mobile game. I heard the artwork was done by a Korean artist but can't quote me on that.

Yeah lol that would be a strange choice to reveal at TGS. :p And really 14 hours?! And yeah I thought it must be an off source type thing since it's made in China. I'm sure the actual developers of DOA are working on something else! :D Hopefully whatever we see at TGS.

UpSideDownGRUNT

r11.png

I noticed they censored almost every female but they didn't sensor Hitomi despite having a loose bra strap and a wet shirt? Lol okay wet shirt and vaguely visible bras are fine but not small cleavage.

Also are those love hearts or sakura petals?

EDIT: seems they're love hearts... OK but why

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
God damn that still looks terrible (an improvement over the old buggy one) but seriously, the only best thing it's got going is the artwork. TN should consider hiring the artist though, but other than that, leave that game on the recycle bin within your phone.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Yeah, here you go:

Eliot.png

Kasumi.png

That censorship both disgusts and irritates me -_-

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Dunno, not sure what's worse. The censorship or people falling for this mobile game.

There's also these tokens that you get to improve the character and prevent them from dying. However they are limited in the game. But of course..! you can also buy these tokens off the store because I mean, it's unlimted! (just like the title).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Dunno, not sure what's worse. The censorship or people falling for this mobile game.

There's also these tokens that you get to improve the character and prevent them from dying. However they are limited in the game. But of course..! you can also buy these tokens off the store because I mean, it's unlimted! (just like the title).
Is there anyone who can convert Chinese currency to USD/$/€/£ so I can see how much it would cost in my area? I hope that wouldn't exceed like $1

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD