New DOA game with cats!

R4712-VR88

main_af.jpg

Awesmic

Standard Donor
You know what would've been more awesome?

If Tom did a preview of Dead or Alive 5 on Toonami last night instead of reviewing Mass Effect 3.

Dad-GUM, that was the best counterproductive April Fool's "joke" ever...

x Sypher x

If Tom did a preview of Dead or Alive 5 on Toonami last night instead of reviewing Mass Effect 3.

I kinda miss Toonami, good memories.

Megawarrior

Toonami still exists?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Toonami still exists?
If only for one night, yes. On midnight of April Fools Day, the Toonami block was actually on during the time Adult Swim was supposed to start... no joke.

And Allan Paris is referring to Toonami Aftermath, a fanmade "Toonami Channel" of sorts that's streamed online 24/7, with some Toonami bumpers made from scratch.

Raansu

If only for one night, yes. On midnight of April Fools Day, the Toonami block was actually on during the time Adult Swim was supposed to start... no joke.

And Allan Paris is referring to Toonami Aftermath, a fanmade "Toonami Channel" of sorts that's streamed online 24/7, with some Toonami bumpers made from scratch.

CN should die in a fire for doing that.

x Sypher x

CN should die in a fire for doing that.

I'm surprised CN is still alive tbh, there are very few good shows nowadays. Then again kids will watch just about anything. I find that one's perception of quality animation changes over time. The fact that the shows I grew up with still have a place in my heart lays a foundation on how I judge shows today. However, no one can argue that CN didn't have many great shows in it's past. Gotta love the classics, but the 90's are the most memorable for me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD