New Famitsu scan showing Rig and Christie(new evening gown outfit)

Arnell Long

IDK fighting in war for your country sounds like justice to me....

Justice =/= Patroklos

Different characters had different ways in going about things, Beak still fights for his sense of justice even in T6(against the Mishima Zaibatsu who started a war against the world...it gets not clear then that). Ryu himself shows heroic traits all through the SF series as well(defeating Bison, and (a)Seth without having a need to do so).

Once again..."Baek and Hwoarang are polar opposites"...Baek is more mature, level headed, and disciplined aka "all about Justice"...where's to Howarang being immature, hot headed, and impatient aka "Justice is cool but Ima do what I want and take the punishment for it"...I like Baek loads more, but Howarang has more personality going for him, may not be the best kind, but he delivers more than what we got with Baek over the yrs.

But yea, moving on...I would like for Rig to be a villain, not psychotic like Juri, but just a villain in general because 80% of DOA4's cast are good guys. Ryu, Kasumi, Bass, Tina, Zack, Kokoro, Brad Wong, Elliot, Gen Fu, Spartan, Jann Lee, Lei Fang, Hitomi, etc...yea, you get the memo...

Ralxechs

New characters are always a welcome addition as long as they dont replace old ones or just pallete swaps IMO.

-Rig looks more like a inbetween type character like a anti-hero or something. Someone against the grain.

DriftSlave

DOA's lack of villains is due to them always Killing them off in every game...like a damn super hero movie *cough* spiderman *cough* I mean ya you got Douglas but really? and Alpha 152....Really? I mean Aside from like Christie and Helena being stuck between a rock and a hard place...I guess you can throw Bayman and Lisa in there too, you don't have many "villains" in DOA.

The one real cool bad guy they killed in the first game >_>' and died to Kasumi no less...So Ya Rig, he either needs to give no fucks about his opponents(makes him neutral) or be in cahoots with DOATEC...either way, better then being another Ninja...

Arnell Long

DOA's lack of villains is due to them always Killing them off in every game...like a damn super hero movie *cough* spiderman *cough* I mean ya you got Douglas but really? and Alpha 152....Really? I mean Aside from like Christie and Helena being stuck between a rock and a hard place...I guess you can throw Bayman and Lisa in there too, you don't have many "villains" in DOA.

The one real cool bad guy they killed in the first game >_>' and died to Kasumi no less...So Ya Rig, he either needs to give no fucks about his opponents(makes him neutral) or be in cahoots with DOATEC...either way, better then being another Ninja...

Totally agree, lol at the Peter Parker statement. But yea, Bayman, Lisa, Christie, and Helena are all neutral characters like you said. Bringing Raidou back from the dead would be cool, but a non Boss Villain would be ideal. Rig taking the "I don't give a rats ass about you or what you stand for" would get my vote because we need someone like that in DOA.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Nice, Now I want to see how he plays in the Doa universe. His playstyle can change the game tremendously...well from a character to character match up.

Arnell Long

Alex Mercer from Prototype "Rig" is in DOA5...

So I would expect Mila to be a Boxer to even things out a bit, but who knows.

BlackOrochi

Glad that TKD finally made its way to DOA, but it terms of design this dude is a *yawn*...

I'll wait for video before judging any further...

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I don't think everything is as it appears ;) TkD is probably in DOA5 but I'm gonna guess it's not rig. Juss sayin.

It IS Rig , It was written in Famitsu...
he playes Taekwondo and is Canadian..
and from what little snip in the description, he seems to not know his real name or some shit. Can't really say for sure as the page was cut.

synce

I don't think everything is as it appears ;) TkD is probably in DOA5 but I'm gonna guess it's not rig. Juss sayin.

Nope, says so right here (also note the new stage... reminds me Krauser fight from RE4)

original.jpg

Lobo

I half expect him to do a parkour flip into a hay cart with that costume. Reminds me of a urban Ezio.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD