New Feature for 1.03A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Rikuto reminds me of my Grandmother. She loves to clean and stay active doing stuff.Yet she complains,whines and talks shit while cleaning up after people.Even though she doesn't have to clean at all. She just likes to vent and complain.Its her thing even though it is insulting and drives everyone nuts. I love her though ^_^.

Except its my house being made dirty.

I could move so I no longer have to deal with it, but why should I? It's my house. I was here first.

Mailifang

Except its my house being made dirty.

I could move so I no longer have to deal with it, but why should I? It's my house. I was here first.

Well there are quite a few of us who were living in that house from the beginning when it comes to DOA. We have to all learn to live together. A happy home is a productive one.

Sam Sultan

Haven't lied to you yet.

From my point of view, the supporters are actually hurting the game longterm and the nay sayers are the ones helping it to find the right path.

If we all decided to simply deal with the game as it is and embrace it, it would continue to give us eternal headaches until the end of time and would probably become even worse because we let the developers know that its acceptable to make a game like this.

Granted, right during release isn't the time to say stuff like this. Nobody has broken the game down at that point. We are no longer at release, though. The game is what it is.

It is one thing to let the developers know that there game is not perfect and needs some changes and another to stump the game down to the ground in the FGC. I never said that you shouldn't complain about it to the developers i just said you might want to ease down on the later and try to promote it's positive aspects to the FGC and maybe just maybe people will start playing this game because of the positive aspects of the game and features that only DOA has and the other fighting games lack.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
It is one thing to let the developers know that there game is not perfect and needs some changes and another to stump the game down to the ground in the FGC. I never said that you shouldn't complain about it to the developers i just said you might want to ease down on the later and try to promote it's positive aspects to the FGC and maybe just maybe people will start playing this game because of the positive aspects of the game and features that only DOA has and the other fighting games lack.

I've done more fighting for this game then you will ever do.

It has not yielded the results you are talking about, nor will it ever.

The only thing that will correct this games population is fixing the game itself.

Mailifang

It like Charles Xavier(Sam) vs Magneto(Rikuto) up in here. We got some serious X-men drama going on.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
It like Charles Xavier(Sam) vs Magneto(Rikuto) up in here. We got some serious X-men drama going on.

You're aware that throughout the series, Magneto is CONSISTENTLY proven to be correct about pretty much everything, right?

And his ideas only tend to get extreme when Charles exhausts all of his other options.

CFW

::GASP::
Its not dumb.It's pure fighting entertainment dammit! Not only are we fighters when it comes to playing DOA,we fight,bitch, and moan amongst ourselves as well! I'm proud of our dysfunctional community.

::pours herself another cup of coffee::

So I can't dislike an unnecessary feature that I believe should not be there without it being called bitching or whining? Ok.

I think it's dumb. I'm not entertained, I'm annoyed.
Bye

Mailifang

The only thing that will correct this games population is fixing the game itself.

Or destroy what we love about the DOA series. DOA already has an established identity.And a culture of players built around it. If you make it something it wasn't meant to be frm the beginning you will end up destroying the culture and alienating the majority of the fan base. Which will lose Tecmo/Koei money. Establishing a new identity and building a new culture doesn't happen over night. Financially Tecmo/Koei is not secure enough to take that risk.

DOA5 is taking steps in the right direction as far making the game more viable for competitive play within the FGC. I don't DOA as a series will fully change what it is. It will just get more refined and play better.

Mailifang

You're aware that throughout the series, Magneto is CONSISTENTLY proven to be correct about pretty much everything, right?

And his ideas only tend to get extreme when Charles exhausts all of his other options.

Magneto is not always correct.He just has a different point of view.And his views mostly end in violence.Which never solves anything and tends to always come back to haunt him. Magneto was always extreme with his ideas. He always had the best intentions but his megalomania always got in the way.

Mailifang

So I can't dislike an unnecessary feature that I believe should not be there without it being called bitching or whining? Ok.

I think it's dumb. I'm not entertained, I'm annoyed.
Bye

What feature is that? Oh are you talking about the boob thing.Pffft
Like I said gamer's these days get butt hurt over everything. Yes you are bitching and whining. Boob jigglage have been apart of this series since it started. Don't like it,don't shake the controller jeez.

I find the broad man shoulders on the Tekken female characters dumb and annoying too yet I don't go crying about it.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Or destroy what we love about the DOA series. DOA already has an established identity.And a culture of players built around it. If you make it something it wasn't meant to be frm the beginning you will end up destroying the culture and alienating the majority of the fan base. Which will lose Tecmo/Koei money. Establishing a new identity and building a new culture doesn't happen over night. Financially Tecmo/Koei is not secure enough to take that risk.

DOA5 is taking steps in the right direction as far making the game more viable for competitive play within the FGC. I don't DOA as a series will fully change what it is. It will just get more refined and play better.

Who is we?

Because it certainly wasn't you who built the community, and the people who love it aren't the ones who have been traveling for a decade to play it. Your very statement undoes itself.

Hardly anyone who "loves" this game makes an appearance at the tournaments where it matters. So who cares what they love?

Sam Sultan

I'm sure you have and other players as well. However that still doesn't justify you bringing the game down now. It's like a father saying to his son "I created you and thus i have the right to kill you" it doesn't make sense.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Mailifang said:

Why do people continue to say the above? Doa1, Doa2 and Doa3 all were solid, we loved it, and only needed minor tweaks to be great. And these games retained its doa feel, the feel it had established from the very beginning. The things many players are asking for is infact bringing the series closer to its roots, not the other way around. people please learn the history of the game you are making claims torwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD