Characters New "Female Tengu" Revealed

First discovered by @pachincko this seems likely to be our new Tengu shown in Famitsu. More details are bound to show up incredibly soon and we will keep this updated. She looks pretty, and I hope that Tengu fans will be impressed by the final package, because Tengu fans have waited a long time for this.

nbb5d.jpg

@Forlorn Penguin -- Sorry it's not Bankotsubo, buddy. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, they probably actually did it so that their hard work actually makes them money. Almost no one would pay for normal Tengu. It's a business decision. They weren't intentionally trying to piss off the 3 or 4 actual Tengu fans.

"People like boobs so Tengu gets boobs."

Yeah, sounds like TN.

To be honest, they probably actually did it so that their hard work actually makes them money. Almost no one would pay for normal Tengu. It's a business decision. They weren't intentionally trying to piss off the 3 or 4 actual Tengu fans. This way, she has a chance at actually being popular and being included in future stories.

The treated Tengu fans like the butt of a joke till the end do not try to excuse their behavior

I don't prefer this design cuz shes female.

I just dislike Tengus look in general. Not my type of thing, if this was a male character that wasn't Tengu id still prefer it lol

Try to tell that to the people who support #tengu2014.

#tengu2014
That's a made up meme. Most of those people never even cared about him until that movement even started lol. Compared to the actual fanbase, that's nothing at all. He was never popular in any game he was in. TN knows this. This is there way of saving a character. No one is realistically gonna pay money for an ugly monster. That's pure marketing. Now, there's chance more than a handful of people might actually play her.

Wth is she doing on Momiji O_O?! *forsees ryona videos on youtube*...

See TN, its this that makes other gamers not take DOA seriously as a fighting game. IF you want to shed that negative image, this isn't the way to go...

But then again you are pleasing those types of fans who like that kind of thing again, so there's no helping it -_-...

Last edited:
That's a made up meme. Most of those people never even cared about him until that movement even started lol. Compared to the actual fanbase, that's nothing at all. He was never popular in any game he was in. TN knows this. This is there way of saving a character. No one is realistically gonna pay money for an ugly monster. That's pure marketing. Now, there's chance more than a handful of people might actually play her.

"Compared to the actual fanbase". Tengu fans are part of the actual fanbase. You're just assuming people won't buy the original Tengu.

"No one is realistically gonna pay money for an ugly monster." This is also an assumption and "ugly" is completely subjective. I would throw all my money at TN if I could download Tengu. I'm not the only one.

Like I said, it's not that I don't like this new character. I might even play her. She looks pretty atractive.

Not sure if this ha been brought up,but her name - Tayo Tengu (たよ てんぐ), literally means "Female Tengu".

Japanese speaker here; first character would be pronouced Nyo, and means female goblin.

It would be the first character with a translated name if they don't keep Nyotengu for the english version.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD